Thar's Return AMA

Thar

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can you stand the taste of beer? I can hardly stand it. I prefer my ciders (sometimes a chocolate or coffee stout) if I'm going light.

Well yeah, that's sorta what I meant. I drink Bud Light Mangoritas (and Pomegranateritas if they're in stock.)

giphy.gif

I just drink beer. I tend to stay away from hard liquor unless I'm supervised.

it's a sad day at the fireball dispensary

How can you stand the taste of beer? I can hardly stand it. I prefer my ciders (sometimes a chocolate or coffee stout) if I'm going light.

at first I thought it was disgusting, then I got depressive and got tired of vomiting smirnoff, now I actually love the taste although im hinging on alcoholism

the issue with ciders is that most of them taste like beer with apple flavored vodka infused and it's funking gross, if you want a really good cider that doesn't have that rubbing alcohol taste try stella cidre's 

its my main man thar

how you doin?

Doing well. Been better, but also been worse. How've you been?

What made you finally decide you want to come back?

I've always wanted to come back, just never considered trying to ask until earlier.

at first I thought it was disgusting, then I got depressive and got tired of vomiting smirnoff, now I actually love the taste although im hinging on alcoholism

the issue with ciders is that most of them taste like beer with apple flavored vodka infused and it's funking gross, if you want a really good cider that doesn't have that rubbing alcohol taste try stella cidre's 

Well, the last cider I've had was really good. It was a cranberry cider (iirc) from Rogue, which is a bar across the street from me that actually brews their own stuff. So Thar, how does that sound?

Well, the last cider I've had was really good. It was a cranberry cider (iirc) from Rogue, which is a bar across the street from me that actually brews their own stuff. So Thar, how does that sound?

I love cider, so that sounds pretty good.

Archived