Moral Alignment

Blake

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Results]

9gBpn4K.png

KYBE19B.png

So I'm somewhere between True Neutral and Neutral Good, judging by how the results went I think it's closer to True Neutral only because I agree with the first half of the paragraph in the first result, while I think the second one focuses too much on the morality part in its description. Which makes sense, thinking about myself. That said some of these questions are very heavy handed in the way they ask, especially on the second quiz.

EDIT: Wow there are a lot of Neutrals on YCM. I guess that's not too crazy, and am not sure what I expected but I find this interesting.

[spoiler=Test 1]

a2lQMKj.png

I... Think it's about right. I definitely don't value law much, I thought Neutral Good was pretty likely and it wasn't a huuuge difference between the two from the looks of it.

I can't really fault it, it's pretty fitting, even if it's a weird test. I think it works better for actual D&D characters than people though, just cause of the way the questions are.

[spoiler=Same as Last Time]

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- XX (2)