[The Ally Monsters] Added 1! (10|22|08)

Kale

What do you think of my Ally Monsters?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my Ally Monsters?

• ehh.... could be better........
    • iffy... they're good an bad.
    • I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I haven't.

oh, alrighty. ^_^ just wondering. a lot of people say that that fic is really good, and i am about to start Volume 2. its in the fan fic section if you would like to...

that message goes to all the readers of this thread, btw.

Well. Okay. I might check it out.

coolio. ^_^ thank you.

People seem to like these. I seem to agree with 'people'. I guess I jumped on this 'Bandwagon'. i wonder what 'band' this is for. I guess these are original. And not like 'Original Salted Chps' but good original.

yep, they do. ^_^ The band that they are with is Edge of Justice, btw. XD

they are original, but i agree that they arent super original. as it was pointed out a long time ago, other card games have this concept already. but i didnt know that when i created the concept. ^_^

I think these cards Are great and should be Real cards. You should ask the Adminstator to make "Ally" Categories for types. But how did you make the back BLACK! Oh and the Tuner monster with Brown back was cool. I'm Trying to find a Way to make Toon' date=' Union, Tuner and Monsters with Black backs. Keep up the Good work ^_-.

[/quote']

that has been suggested before... ^_^ thanks. ^_^

Hello' date=' old friend. Still working on the allies, I see? Good job your doing, too.

[/quote']

hey! your back! ^_^ yep, still workin.

kale' date=' you know some guy made some type of anti set based off of your allies?

[/quote']

they did? they never asked to use the concept, as i asked for in the card concept thread. -_-

i will go see these.

Course I'm back. I've been gone due to contreversy with Dexterboy124 on YouTube....

Well. Okay. I might check it out.

coolio. ^_^ thank you.

People seem to like these. I seem to agree with 'people'. I guess I jumped on this 'Bandwagon'. i wonder what 'band' this is for. I guess these are original. And not like 'Original Salted Chps' but good original.

yep' date=' they do. ^_^ The band that they are with is Edge of Justice, btw. XD

they are original, but i agree that they arent super original. as it was pointed out a long time ago, other card games have this concept already. but i didnt know that when i created the concept. ^_^

[/quote']

That happens to me. My Fan Fic, I had a contest to 'Guess what the name stood for' but turns out Chronos Crowler had already dun it.

wow, thank you, Mr. Emperor! That means a lot!

I don't know how many I will make, maybe as many as I can to keep the thread alive. ;)

Ninja Steve: we don't know if Dark Synchos will be real or anime only yet, so there is no need to stress.

Plus, I had it first. It's mine...!

I love these cards. Any new ones comming?

yes' date=' as a matter of fact there will be 1 monster and 1 Spell Card coming in just a little bit. ^_^

check out my Dark Synchro monster here in the mean time. ;)

man i said this alot to you kale "You rock!"

thank you very much!

I think there cool

thanks. ^_^

i just added the two new cards, i hope you all like them.

they both can combine well with the other cards to make deadly combos, one of them will for sure be used in Chapter 16 of Edge of Justice. ;)

Awesome new cards Kale! They're really great!

100' date='000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000/1

[/quote']

thanks! what is that, 10 billion trillion percent? XD

i am glad you like them. ^_^

100' date='000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000/1

[/quote']

Um, no it Ten Trillion milion to the second power (percent)

Great cards Kale' date=' can't wait for vol. 2. The Spell fits well with Kale's new deck and the other one's pic is cool. As usual, 10/10.

[/quote']

to be honest, you dont know where Kal's new deck will go yet. ^_^

but! you are on the right track...

[/quote']

Um, no it Ten Trillion milion to the second power (percent)

XD i loled.

Archived