[The Ally Monsters] Added 1! (10|22|08)

Kale

What do you think of my Ally Monsters?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my Ally Monsters?

• ehh.... could be better........
    • iffy... they're good an bad.
    • I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you like my Bullet monster series (when it comes out) i could make some of them support your allies. wouldnt that be nice? :)

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000....infinitey....../10

good cards.

thanks for the offer' date=' but i will pass. ^_^ however, you could make a bullet monster that i can turn into an Ally, and if i like it i will add it to the set and give you a rep, same as always with that deal. ^_^

Good as Ever :D

I hope this become Real ^_^

thanks! i hope they do too.

i have been trying to get in touch with Konami...

I think using your Major Photoshop Skillz you should make the set an

Ally Dark Tuner (for a Dark Synchro) And an Ally Dark Synchro.

Just to a make the Set that much Cooler.

Thnx ^_-

maybe i will' date=' but i dont like the idea of adding a black card framed card to a black card framed set. it seems like it would stand out, even though it is the same. know what i mean? :|

If these were real i would so make a deck out of them

some people didnt let the fakeness stop them from making a deck out of them anyway. XD

not bad 6/10

whaaaaaaaaat? a 6? you must not know who i am....!

nah, just kiddin. ^_^ thanks for rating.

Kale,I know I already rated,but love the new cards,these just keep getting better and better.I can't believe you got a 6/10,that's just mean.Again love the cards and also,if I haven't already said it,I'd love to have an Ally Deck.Huge #/13.See ya

(Wondering should I start putting my name at the bottom of my post?)

Kale' date='I know I already rated,but love the new cards,these just keep getting better and better.I can't believe you got a 6/10,that's just mean.Again love the cards and also,if I haven't already said it,I'd love to have an Ally Deck.Huge #/13.See ya

(Wondering should I start putting my name at the bottom of my post?)

[/quote']

XD i thought that was kinda "mean" too. XD

i dont know, you could put you name at the bottom of your posts if youd like...

So...many...Allies. O.o Seriously, you should get an award if you get to 100. For Mizekdra, I think instead of "This card gets these effects", it should be "Give the following effect to this card", instead of "effects", it should be "Monster Card Effects", and instead of "...on the field. Then remove...", put "on the field by removing...". Much more flow. ;) For Espionage, instead of "Look at your opponent's hand and discard 1 card to the Graveyard. ", it should be "Send 1 card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard.", and instead of "Then you take damage...", it should be "...to the Graveyard and decrease your Life Points...". More flow and correcter OCG. Correcter isn't a word, is it? Oh well. Otherwise, 2 more awesome Allies. :D

wow, i went from no comments to a ton! XD here i go...

So...many...Allies. O.o Seriously' date=' you should get an award if you get to 100. For Mizekdra, I think instead of "This card gets these effects", it should be "Give the following effect to this card", instead of "effects", it should be "Monster Card Effects", and instead of "...on the field. Then remove...", put "on the field by removing...". Much more flow. ;) For Espionage, instead of "Look at your opponent's hand and discard 1 card to the Graveyard. ", it should be "Send 1 card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard.", and instead of "Then you take damage...", it should be "...to the Graveyard and decrease your Life Points...". More flow and correcter OCG. Correcter isn't a word, is it? Oh well. Otherwise, 2 more awesome Allies. :D[/font']

i took the beginning of the effect from the ancient city rainbow ruins card, so that is as correct as the creators of the card make it. ;) it shouldnt be Monster Card Effects though, because it is an effect monster... so that seems redundant.. i might make your third change though, to make it one sentence. the effect was written that way to allow you the choice of the card, instead of picking a card at random. ;) the last one i should change it too as well.

Thanks for the review. ^_^

Yay!!!! A new update ^_^

Love the two new cards! The only suggestion I have is to remove the white box and the little white symbol from the pic on the spell card' date=' it looks kinda weird :P

Otherwise, though, a great addition to the set ^_^

[/quote']

thanks! and the pic was that way, and i was going to change it, but i didnt feel like doing more editing to pics.. otherwise i would have done it. ^_^

The 2 new cards look good. And you said you were going to use them in the next chapter.

cant wait. :)

yep' date=' i will use one of them. ^_^ which one? well, wait and find out. :D

Really Awesome. This is the best set here. You will own my contest.

thanks! i appreciate that loads.

which contest was that again? XD sorry.. i have a bad short term memory, ask anyone here.

Lol. I bet I'm about to get lynched because I tried to correct Kale's OCG. I also just noticed that Mizekdra looks a bit like your old friend' date=' Mr. Elric. Coincidence?[/font']

nah, not lynched. ^_^ i appreciate when you review my cards thoroughly.

it does look like edward, doesnt it? just a coincidence, i just noticed. i found the pic on Devient art, and i liked it. ^_^

Yayz! No lynching for me. :D And Edward is subtly helping your series along as your old friend. And if it's just "effects", then that seems like it's immune to Spell and Traps as well. I haven't played the real game in years, so I wouldn't know about Rainbow Ruins. Cha.

Yayz! No lynching for me. :D And Edward is subtly helping your series along as your old friend. And if it's just "effects"' date=' then that seems like it's immune to Spell and Traps as well. I haven't played the real game in years, so I wouldn't know about Rainbow Ruins. Cha.

[/quote']

yep, with just a few counters he is impervious to anything if anyone else is there to help him out. its like a Secret Service effect, where he is the King, or something like that. ^_^

Archived