Duelist Empire (Tournament Series)

What do you want to see next in Duelist Empire?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you want to see next in Duelist Empire?

• Goat League (Goat Format League)
    • Pendulum League (Master Rules 3)
    • Rewards for winning Competitive League Tournaments
    • Other

Welcome to the Empire

Hello there, and welcome to Duelist Empire 1, my hopeful attempt at creating a lasting tournament series for both the casual and competitive player.

If you’re a casual player, then join the Casual League. With no decks Tier 2 or above allowed, you’ll be able to test out and have fun playing low tier for life decks such as Madolche, Dark World and Performapal. Plus, the Casual League also is casual in the fact that there is a non-Leaderboard option for the Casual League. The Tier list that we abide by can be found here.

For the competitive player, check out the Competitive League, where all the Goukis and Sky Strikers roam freely. With more tournament frequency than the Casual League, this is where those who enjoy testing out their decks against the best of the best decks will probably choose. Just like the Casual League, the Competitive League also offers non-Leaderboard.

[spoiler=Rules]
1. A game is considered to be decided only when both players involved report the results.
2. The only exception to Rule 1 is if the game is played on a dueling simulator, in which case you can simply send me a replay.

To become a duelist in the Empire, simply comment with what leagues you want to join. Anyways, I think i’ve said enough, so bye for now!

uuuh... what?

Dark World is a reasonable deck with the introduction of Danger!, but that's understandable to miss... But Performpala isn't a "casual" deck wtf.

That deck has plenty of good cards that still make it function, especially with Electrumite on the scene.

Classifying things as "Tier 2" or lower is a really poor way of doing something like that, because there is no true definitive means to define such. It's arbitrary. And, with the OP as it is, it makes me feel like you don't know what Tier 2 is in order to manage that. So, like...?

That is unlisted?

You can't expect people to go to an uncited source for it, especially when that isn't even guaranteed to be what everyone considers. Naming 3 decks when there's such varying degrees of power between decks.

It just feels poorly thought-out, especially with how little info there is to the OP.

Archived