Proto AMA

Proto

my iq is 177 and in the 97.7 percentile

that makes you dumb

you cant comprehend how dumb you are either which makes you dumber than you are

hahah funker

brainlettttt.jpg

pic related, it's (you)

This sick burn isnt off topic if I ask proto what you think of wojak or some other AMA question so

How can I convince someone to my political viewpoint?

Uh, in my personal opinions just debating them doesn't generally work. What you can do if prove to them that their points are just, wrong and then have them come to the logical conclusions themselves. Generally with people who are young or think they're smart they're not gonna change views because of someone just telling them they're a liar or something. You plant seeds in their head, prove that they're wrong and disagree with them, then eventually (it could take months or years) they'll come around after they've had enough time to fool themselves that they've done it on their own merit more or less.

If what you say is the truth then generally it'll dig itself into their head it they're moral and they'll have to confront it eventually. But, ultimately all you can do is influence and point out falsehoods.

tl;dr: There's no easy brainwash method, just state the facts and let them come to their own conclusions.

@@mido9

I used to like wojak and pepe a lot more but they've pretty much evolved as bad as every other meme in my eyes. Like if someone uses them it's like using a trollface or shoop da whoop to me nowadays. Do what you want tho.

I have upstart goblin in my hand, my entire field, GY, Extra Deck and Main Deck banished.

Can i still win?

if your enemy has no main deck left then yes.

Is this relatable?

wow sure owned those libs right there vrother. outside of debates too, after i made like a billion posts there. great job, keep it up.

What is your preferred line of work?

i dunno really, i work as a theatre crew member right now but its certainly not what i want to die doing

anthropology and political things are interesting to me so i might try to go in that direction, but quite frankly i'm not sure.

Should I immediately ult Gideon, Ally of Zenakar?

nah the enchants effect is pretty eh for four mana in my humble opinion. if you got lethal then you got lethal but immediately on turn 4 i'd suggest something else. when i played it was mostly for the token generation before the ult.

Archived