Avengers: Endgame

Shradow

It took this long for the thread to be made?!

In all seriousness, I said this in a status, but it amazes me how the Avengers HQ has changed since Age of Ultron, and it feels weird every time I see it knowing I live near it IRL.

On another note, it's neat seeing Barton wearing the Ronin armour, and I think the title was a good choice as I remember Strange saying "We're in the endgame now." in Infinity War.

Well I don't know what everyone else's excuses were but I've been busy with Smash. As for the trailer, I'm super curious as to how Scott got out of the Quantum Realm. But I'm super glad the trailer didn't show much (both in terms of information and just generally feeling empty).

Well I don't know what everyone else's excuses were but I've been busy with Smash.

If we're talking excuses, technically I have none as I had done next to funk all today (no Smash for me yet) and simply didn't notice there wasn't a thread on this...

I'm super curious as to how Scott got out of the Quantum Realm.

I'm curious about that too, though given it was the last scene in the trailer, that could be quite important in terms of the plot.

and I think the title was a good choice as I remember Strange saying "We're in the endgame now." in Infinity War.

It set the tone right off the bat. The endgame is such a long, tedious, and stressful stretch.

One thing's for sure, though. Strange basically spoiled the movie by saying it's the only one of millions of endings where they win. Granted that's basically the norm because that's what people want, but a result's a result.

As for the trailer, I'm super curious as to how Scott got out of the Quantum Realm.

He's been able to come back from it before, hasn't he? Honestly don't really remember the first movie, but they said he did. Could also be that he adapted to it and learned to control it like Janet.

Either way, the moment I heard people mentioning that movie, I knew I had to see it before I run into any more spoilers, but once that post-credits scene started I had a feeling I knew what was gonna happen and god damn I was right.

I guess that's true, he did come back in the first movie. Didn't think about that. Assuming he can pull that same trick with the newer suit, it would be pretty simple to just do it again.

And it's not like anyone's really surprised that things'll get fixed in the end, it's all the meta knowledge of knowing what sequel movies are coming later. Plus it's an adaption of comic books, where people come back from stuff like this all the time. I personally don't even think of it as a spoiler.

To be fair, I also forgot that he's been able to get out before. Though one thing I noticed was when Scott was asking to be buzzed in, the feed said "archive" in the corner.

It set the tone right off the bat. The endgame is such a long, tedious, and stressful stretch.

Ya, that is true

One thing's for sure, though. Strange basically spoiled the movie by saying it's the only one of millions of endings where they win. Granted that's basically the norm because that's what people want, but a result's a result.

That being said, it'd still be rather interesting to see how they do it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived