[CP19] Number 97: Dragravion

D1qFfqHU0AAYqDY.jpg?ssl=1

CP19-JP033 No.97 龍影神ドラッグラビオン Numbers 97: Ryuueishin Dragravion (Number 97: Dragravion)
DARK/Rank 8Dragon/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 8 monsters
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) Cannot be targeted by an opponent’s card effect.
(2) You can detach 1 material from this card; you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, also take 2 “Number” Dragon monsters from your Extra Deck and/or GY, except “Number 97: Dragravion”, and Special Summon 1 of them, and if you do, attach the other to it as material, also monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn, except the Special Summoned monster.
3000/3000

https://ygorganization.com/insertreferencetosuperdrivefromgravitation/

well thematic wise its Dragluon counterpart. we kinda tired of Particle Dragon eh Konami?

oh well Beggars can't be chooser. 1 step to Number completion

This card mainly to help to putting "hard to summon" Dragon Xyz and that's it. you already forced to jam more Xyz in ED Slot doing it its kinda undervalue if you summon staples that already easy to summon. heck, might as well don't run this at all so you have slot for Titanic Galaxy,

that being said though, this is instant Number 100 for 9000 finisher

This is just begging for Neo-Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon OTK, huh?  Negate all opponent cards, they cannot activate anything, 4500 triple attacker (since you'll have this card and a Link monster to tribute off).

Requires the opponent to have 3 monsters with total ATK 5500 or less, so not really a big deal.

Requires the opponent to have 3 monsters with total ATK 5500 or less, so not really a big deal.

Yeah, you're right. I meant for my original comment to be a bit more tongue-in-cheek, but I cut it down before posting.

The card isn't really good just because of how limited it is. It MIGHT get you huge power plays (like the two aforementioned ones), but that's wasting a ton of extra deck slots on plays that might win you the game, and only in specific circumstances. It feels like there isn't much point to this. If the first effect was blanket protection to Numbers you control, then I could see something with it, but as it is, it locks you into a few plays that just aren't super great.

It's name is pretty legit tho.

Archived