Back at dem Beasts feat. The Ojamas

ÆƵ–

Heya heya I've been tryin ta tune this deck up a bit so i thought I'd toss it out here for y'all. I love me some lil beasts and with aloof lupine out i can finally make use of one of my favs, dark desertapir. This is really just theory-oh right now since i havent actually played with it, but ive done some test hands and this thing has some pretty good hands.

[spoiler=Main deck]

2 each Ojama Black, Green, and Yellow

2 Aloof Lupine

2 Dark Desertapir

2 Kalantosa the mystical forest bunny

1 king of swamp

3 nimble beaver

3 Ojama Red

2 Rescue Cat

3 valerifawn mystal forest bambi

3 Ayers rock sunrise

Fusion recovery

Fusion sage

2 Fusion substitue

3 Ojama Country

Ojamagic

3 Ojama Duo

2 Ojama Pajama

[spoiler=Extra deck]

Ojama King

2 Ojama Knight

2 firefighting daruma doll

2 Ojama emperor

Cat shark

Daigusto Phoenix

2 gachi gachi gantetsu

Harold of pure light

Number 45: crumble logos

Number 60: Dugales timeguy

Number 96: dark mist

Idea is to spit out ojamas until you can vomit extra deck and then spit out more ojamas lol. Normals are red after a magic or some pajamas, a beaver or fawn for hard starts and mid game extendos, rescue cat for a nice start, or lupo for some setup or grave getting if you arent holding your tapirs.

Shred me folks mwah

Suprized you didn't include Ojama Blue for searching Ojama's when its destroyed so when you summon Red you have a number of Ojama's in your hand to summon. In addition I would of recommended Polymerization over substitute in Ojama's as Poly lets you fuse from the hand while substitute is limited to only using monsters on the field. Also lastly would of thought Number 64: Ronin Raccoon Sandayu could be handy in this deck as a beatstick/token generation for Links.

Suprized you didn't include Ojama Blue for searching Ojama's when its destroyed so when you summon Red you have a number of Ojama's in your hand to summon. In addition I would of recommended Polymerization over substitute in Ojama's as Poly lets you fuse from the hand while substitute is limited to only using monsters on the field. Also lastly would of thought Number 64: Ronin Raccoon Sandayu could be handy in this deck as a beatstick/token generation for Links.

I looked at Blue, but I'd rather not have to suicide or wait for my opponent to ram it.

I haven't actually used sub and looking back at it I only wanted it for the draw... I'll probably switch to poly

I had tanuki man for a bit but I just got ojama country so much I couldn't justify it. I might swap him around with dark mist once i start actually playing and seeing how it goes.

Archived