Blazing Spirit Unleashed !

Haumea

804698629_BlazingSpiritUnleashed!.jpg.d6b8140aeb7384e7b5b9d3e8c3e0e990.jpg

Blazing Spirit Unleashed !

Field Spell

If this card is activated, inflict 1500 damage to your opponent. All FIRE and/or Pyro-Type monster gains 1000 ATK/DEF. Once per turn (for each monster), if a FIRE and/or Pyro-Type monster you control is destroyed (by battle or card effect): you can Special Summon that monster, and if you do, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If a FIRE and/or Pyro-Type monster attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing damage to the opponent.

Everything about this card is too big of a number. 1500 free damage, 1000 stat gain that powercreep most field in a distasteful way (its also contraditct with most fire support that care about 200 DEF) mass revival with another 500 free damage. Its really unfair 

1 hour ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Everything about this card is too big of a number. 1500 free damage, 1000 stat gain that powercreep most field in a distasteful way (its also contraditct with most fire support that care about 200 DEF) mass revival with another 500 free damage. Its really unfair 

I made this back in early 2018, where at the time, I consider FIRE monster's playstyle is explosive, and balancing on cards is literally non-existent. That's it

On 11/3/2019 at 1:29 AM, Haumea said:

I made this back in early 2018, where at the time, I consider FIRE monster's playstyle is explosive, and balancing on cards is literally non-existent. That's it

Even so, 1500 is far too big a number to get from activation without any cost. The biggest direct damage Spell I think is still Tremendous Fire, and that one has a downside.

8 hours ago, TheWanderingMist said:

Even so, 1500 is far too big a number to get from activation without any cost. The biggest direct damage Spell I think is still Tremendous Fire, and that one has a downside.

And it's also the where I know nothing about balance.

6 hours ago, Haumea said:

And it's also the where I know nothing about balance.

Well, you don't need to justify knowing nothing about balancing like you're being scolded. You're receiving suggestions based on preexisting cards so that you may now know how to balance your next ones. Chill dude haha

About this card I just agree with everything Jolly said, maybe the effects could be split in two different FIRE support cards and it would make more sense.

Archived