why is the card maker not out yet???

darkwolf709

Question

Everyone asks this question so i have a link: https://yemachu.github.io/cardmaker/. this card maker has Pendulum,Xyz, syncro, dark synchro, ritual, unity, link and token templates. so i would say this one is a little better than this YCM (without update). because.... well you know, it didn't have all of these templates. also this one has an auto-generate system instead of just having to press "Generate card" (or something along those lines). but the saving system is different but im sure you guys can figure it out. (well at least i can ;-;)

5 answers to this question

The save system is a huge problem, as I'm sure it is with everyone else. 

Having to save each card as an individual file is incredibly inconvenient for mass production. 

If they fixed that to be more like the previous system that just had a save databank online, then it'd be great. Sadly they don't and that's a big detractor.

49 minutes ago, Arctic_Circle34 said:

Having to save each card as an individual file is incredibly inconvenient for mass production. 

If they fixed that to be more like the previous system that just had a save databank online, then it'd be great. Sadly they don't and that's a big detractor.

While that is the only major flaw of the new card maker, it is still much more advanced in terms of templates than the old one.

11 hours ago, Arctic_Circle34 said:

now that you say that i realize that if you try to make a deck and possibly for there's going to barely any space for you other files.

Archived