Angelic Dragon LV8

Akuza Fudo

next time if you gonna post cards that either:

- a pair of pendulum that work with each other

- a set of Ritual and the card that specifically ritual summon it

- and set of LV monster like this

please making it into 1 single post. dont make separate post  for it.

that being said, rough fix:

Cannot be Normal Summon or Set. Must be Special Summon by the effect of "Angelic Dragon LV6" and cannot be special summoned by other ways. if this card is Special Summoned: Inflict 3000 Damage to your opponent for each "Angelic Dragon" card in your GY.

all of your angelic dragons is OP. all forms can be triggered with self-destroying effect like Diagram (which definitely should given the they don't care where they destroyed). i can see a solitaire combo involving destroying and sending angelic dragons from anywhere like via effect that mill card to dish out 6000-24000 damage FTK

The damage is a bit high since this has potential to deal between 3000-24000 damage upon hitting the field. Even if I reduce that to 1000 damage per Angelic monster, this beast alone has potential OTK capability. Just imagine having 3x Lv4, Lv6 and Lv8 in your deck. If your opponent manages to get rid of the first 2 copies of Lv8 and you summon the third copy, it's game over. This isn't even counting any other Angelic monsters that might exist.

I made a card that had 1000000 ATK/DEF once. But now that I know more about the game and tons more about card design, I made a chart that determines where each of my monsters sits on the Lv/Rank scale accordingly to total ATK/DEF value. The effect may make that monster being a higher Lv/Rank permissable depending on what it is.

Archived