[LGB1] Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon - Overlord

690_20191111051555_img_1_pwIQmtK1nWX5taI

Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon - Overlord

Rank 7 DARK Dragon Xyz Pendulum Effect Monster

Pendulum Scale 4

3000 ATK / 2500 DEF

2 Level 7 monsters

[Pendulum]

(1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone, and if you do, Xyz Summon 1 "Rebellion" monster or 1 "The Phantom Knights" monster by using this card you control as material, then you can attach 1 card from your Pendulum Zone to it as material.<Ignition-like>

[Monster]

-You can only Special Summon "Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon - Overlord(s)" once per turn.

-You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Rebellion" Xyz Monster you control as material. (Transfer its materials to this card.)

-If you can Pendulum Summon Level 7, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card in your Extra Deck.

(1) This card that was Xyz Summoned by using a Rank 7 Xyz Monster as material can make 3 attacks during each Battle Phase.<Continuous>

(2) If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.<Trigger>

8 hours ago, Dragulas said:

I love the fact that I can just rank up dark rebellion into this, but it does nothing else. This was a wasted opportunity.

hol up

Absolute Dragon can make Odd-Eyes Rebellion the original when it leaves the field

then it ranks into this

I think that's the intent, now you have a way of using Absolute Dragon outside of Pendulums

for a 3K monster with three attacks. Not on monsters. Three attacks.

Yeah, I think that's good enough, even without destruction allowing you to simply bridge into ANOTHER Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon with this card in the Pendulum Zone and nuke the opponent's board with prejudice on MP2.

7.0, but I can understand if the Extra Deck investment makes you rate it less. This should be considered though.

5 minutes ago, Black D'Sceptyr said:

hol up

Absolute Dragon can make Odd-Eyes Rebellion the original when it leaves the field

then it ranks into this

I think that's the intent, now you have a way of using Absolute Dragon outside of Pendulums

for a 3K monster with three attacks. Not on monsters. Three attacks.

Yeah, I think that's good enough, even without destruction allowing you to simply bridge into ANOTHER Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon with this card in the Pendulum Zone and nuke the opponent's board with prejudice on MP2.

7.0, but I can understand if the Extra Deck investment makes you rate it less. This should be considered though.

I was talking about from a more rank 4 tool-box point of view, for an oddeyes/pendulum deck yes, this card has far more uses. But as you said Extra deck space is a thing to consider.

I just wanted for this to be the Utopia the lightning version of dark rebellion (not exactly the effets though)

Archived