Konnichiwa, fellow card makers!

Rayfield Lumina

Hello everyone, I joined around 2014, but it's just recently I began to have activity around the YCM forums. I'm an Anime/Manga/RPG lover, enthusiast of helping other people in their card grammar, though I myself have a lot to learn. I strive for perfection in OCR, and I'm currently working on a project to create Foil original cards!

Pleased to meet you, specially if you're a fan of Touhou Project, like me  (no worries if you aren't, nobody's perfect 😉

Konnichiwa, Bonjour, Aloha, Hola, etc....

I know so many ways of saying it.

Anyway, I float around and look forward to seeing you around. I'm working on a pretty big project but still happy to help out if you need it.

17 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

Welcome!  Hope to see ya around!

Thanks for the welcome, Hungry Burger Tinkerer! I'll take the risk of being eaten by you and keep looking at your archetypes, I like them!

5 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Konnichiwa, Bonjour, Aloha, Hola, etc....

I know so many ways of saying it.

Anyway, I float around and look forward to seeing you around. I'm working on a pretty big project but still happy to help out if you need it.

Thanks, Horu! But how could you forget to mention Rally-Ho and Alola?! 😉 I wonder what kind of project you're working on. Just as you have kindly offered your help to me, please let me know if there's something I can do to help with your project if it is YCM-related.

27 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Thanks, Horu! But how could you forget to mention Rally-Ho and Alola?! 😉 I wonder what kind of project you're working on. Just as you have kindly offered your help to me, please let me know if there's something I can do to help with your project if it is YCM-related.

It is somewhat YCM related. I'm doing a really large pokemon project actually. Except I'm making custom templates for the cards to utilize a mechanic.

6 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

It is somewhat YCM related. I'm doing a really large pokemon project actually. Except I'm making custom templates for the cards to utilize a mechanic.

So, if I understand correctly, it is a new type of YuGiOh! card which uses Pokemon as monsters? Sounds delicious!

58 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

So, if I understand correctly, it is a new type of YuGiOh! card which uses Pokemon as monsters? Sounds delicious!

Yeah. The cards are for a story.

The major difference is that the monsters switch to defense position at the end phase and so piercing damage is inflicted to the monster as a natural function. So when that monster is destroyed, the player takes backlash damage.

36 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Yeah. The cards are for a story.

The major difference is that the monsters switch to defense position at the end phase and so piercing damage is inflicted to the monster as a natural function. So when that monster is destroyed, the player takes backlash damage.

Mmm, I see. I also investigated a little and saw in a post you made you want to create around 2000 cards! That's a mountain of job to do, man. I'm not an expert or anything at image editors, but I'm used to use them and can do this and that, if you think I could collaborate, please let me know 😊

Archived