BS's Top 5s

~British Soul~

5 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

With Rush Duel stuff donion rings for now, I'll take a little break from doing YGO top 5s and move onto something else Vanguard. (and maybe after I do husbandos, I'll salvage my pokemon lists from years ago)

Top 5 from VG-BT01:
image.png.e1ba49212e5baa43d361617ee6f4269b.png image.png.2321465b047b315636db97575ee4444e.png image.png.fb0947efaf78e7a772b13f4c28ccfc2b.png image.png.b8ffa49e6631bffd73e1cf786f6ed0e7.png image.png.f1c99b7cd6740cd2bd0dead57c65c9cf.png

Cool Cardfight Vanguard will you do a top 5 Wafiu Vanguard cards hey 1 example for you @~British Soul~ Bermuda Triangle are they top 5 of your Waifus in Cardfight Vanguard?

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Cool Cardfight Vanguard will you do a top 5 Waifu Vanguard cards hey 1 example for you @~British Soul~ Bermuda Triangle are they top 5 of your Waifus in Cardfight Vanguard?

To be fair, I do intend on doing a top 5 from each clan, so there will be a top 5 for Bermuda Triangle.

• Shiba Inu 1

1 minute ago, ~British Soul~ said:

I'd definitely say one of my favourite Vanguard waifus is the Bermuda version of the Magellanica Zeroth Dragon. (which I even had as an avi at some point in the past)

Cool Did you see all of my Bermuda Threads I tuned them into cards cause I I'm a fan of them I have a poster hidden in my room of some Bermuda but I don't want my friends to find out. Magellanica Zeroth Dragon the Bermuda version is really cute :3 my friends haven't found out...

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Cool. Did you see all of my Bermuda Threads? I turned them into cards cause I'm a fan of them, and I have a poster hidden in my room of some Bermuda but I don't want my friends to find out. Magellanica Zeroth Dragon the Bermuda version is really cute :3 my friends haven't found out...

I do remember such threads from some time ago.

• Shiba Inu 1

2 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

You do? Thankswhat do you think of them?

Given it was some time ago, I can't remember most of the specifics effect-wise, apart from some of them being scaled different  relative to their respective grades. Of course this is borderline going off-topic.

31 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Given it was some time ago, I can't remember most of the specifics effect-wise, apart from some of them being scaled different  relative to their respective grades. Of course this is borderline going off-topic.

Okay you know I love the Bermuda I don't want my friends making fun of me though what do I do? anyways continue your good work?