BS's Top 5s

~British Soul~

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 4:44 PM, ~British Soul~ said:

Top 5 from CYAC (prelim):
 image.png.7379eedd903c8e72b9729d28a7bc3366.png image.png.98a7b1359b2b9dcf35791f6506aa090d.png image.png.4d79fc02aa0e419b782e6ad28eaf88ce.png image.png.a6158f1816be9bb3b6528e03e08fb279.png image.png.3ec7610d02408bb66a7242bd0d6c454b.png

The Level 10 DARK Fairy Synchro Monster that looks like a Light Devil version of Herald I forgot his name... he is Broken Banishes are not OPT they didn't make any of his effects a HOPT which is shocking since they love HOPTs so much.

On 1/19/2023 at 1:08 AM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

The Level 10 DARK Fairy Synchro Monster that looks like a Light Devil version of Herald I forgot his name... he is Broken Banishes are not OPT they didn't make any of his effects a HOPT which is shocking since they love HOPTs so much.

Chaos Angel, which is a Fiend not a Fairy.

1 minute ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Are You going to replace regular YGO with Rush Duels when it comes to this Thread?

At the moment, there isn't anything for regular YGO (I could do Husbandos, but probs I won't do that for a little while) so I'll be doing Rush Duels for now.

Who knows, I may even move onto CFV during dry periods with regards to regular YGO.

Just now, ~British Soul~ said:

At the moment, there isn't anything for regular YGO (I could do Husbandos, but probs I won't do that for a little while) so I'll be doing Rush Duels for now.

Who knows, I may even move onto CFV during dry periods with regards to regular YGO.

Yeah but why not do Husbandos and Top 5 Overpowered Cards of the Era?

Just now, ~British Soul~ said:

Husabandos I'll probs do at some point in the near future. OP cards of the era I'll hard nope on.

I get the Husabandos but why not OP cards? Why do you like Rush Duels over YGO META/Rouge and Master Duel and Rush Duels are not even in America.

So Explain why no OP cards of each Era?

3 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

I get the Husabandos but why not OP cards? Why do you like Rush Duels over YGO META/Rogue and Master Duel and Rush Duels are not even in the West.

So Explain why no OP cards of each Era?

Firstly saying "X (that would be available in multiple western countries) isn't out in America" to a BRITISH person is a big no-no.

Secondly, ranking OP cards would be rather subjective and also restrictive so there really isn't any point in doing a "Top 5 OP cards of an era", would rather avoid unnecessary flak in that regard.

Furthermore, so what the physical Rush Duel cards aren't out in the West? (yes, I bolded it on purpose), Considering we can play them on the SWITCH, using "Rush duels aren't out in the west" as an argument is a moot point. Also I have somewhat of an opinion as I have watched the Rush Duel anime. Also I'm the topic creator, and I'll curate my lists as I see fit.

Edited by ~British Soul~

4 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Firstly saying "X (that would be available in multiple western countries) isn't out in America" to a BRITISH person is a big no-no.

Secondly, ranking OP cards would be rather subjective and also restrictive so there really isn't any point in doing a "Top 5 OP cards of an era", would rather avoid unnecessary flak in that regard.

Furthermore, so what the physical Rush Duel cards aren't out in the West? (yes, I bolded it on purpose), Considering we can play them on the SWITCH, using "Rush duels aren't out in the west" as an argument is a moot point. Also I have somewhat of an opinion as I have watched the Rush Duel anime. Also I'm the topic creator, and I'll curate my lists as I see fit.

I'm sorry also when I mention North America I will just say the West instead so not to offended anyone who doesn't live in North America.

14 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

I'm sorry also when I mention North America I will just say the West instead so not to offend anyone who doesn't live in North America.

To be fair, when I use "the West", it's because I don't want to look egotistical by just mentioning Europe if NA would fall under the same umbrella upon mention of territory. The only times I would mention Europe instead of the West would be if something would only affect Europe, like when JUMP promos/Manga promos were a thing, they weren't legal in Europe until a wider scale reprint.

Anywho, moving swiftly on.

Top 5 from RD/CP01:
image.png.15c7a0da4e617ffb8fae1cab1e177d68.png image.png.b6fca8012845aacade20fe27f96a1b2e.png image.png.3b67ad416c642d62df33dc48ba4950df.png image.png.470e7aa586e75c30c690eb16b4ea6c8b.png image.png.801a1e84c4c0399b33cc430ff456cdd0.png