Yu-Gi-Oh! 20XX is open and running!

Rayfield Lumina

761589450_20XXcover.png.0fe33e25d4b968b4658d003dc4db4cce.png

Hello, fellow Card Makers! I want to make of everyone's knowledge that Yu-Gi-Oh! 20XX, a project in which you will be able to share your cards, duel with them and participate in special YCM events is open and running!

But what exactly is 20XX and how it works? Worry not, for I'll post all the links around this community where all of your questions shall be answered.

1.- Explanation about 20XX. In this thread, not only you will find exactly what 20XX is about, but you can state your intention of joining the project, and even post particular questions that might pop up in your head.

2.- Right here you'll learn more details about the project, as well as information about the DP Cost (Duel Points, 20XX's currency) of Packs, Decks and Single Cards, both original and Custom. Don't you get excited with the idea of making a Deck out of official cards as well as custom ones not only made by you, but also made by other makers?

3.- In this place, you will find a list with all the pool of cards available for 20XX. By sending a PM to one of the heads of the project, you will be able to buy the Packs/Decks/Singles of your choosing!

4.- The thread for Submission/Approval of your creations, and my favorite place so far in YCM. Right here, share your custom cards with the project members, get them approved for rewards, receive suggestions and help to improve them, correct mistakes and more. We're all aiming to make the best creations possible, always with positive criticism, so don't be shy and share your stuff!

Finally, remember that the heads of this project are @Tinkerer , @Horu Ishayuki and @Draconus297. If you want to know more, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to clear up any doubts you might have. Also, you can PM me and I'll try to help you to the best of my possibilities or get the info you need.

Let's make this not only a project of YCM, but The Project of YCM!

EDIT: By decision of the project's head, 20XX is currently on hiatus.

Archived