Mathmech Scale - Pendulum Cyberse Tuner

Atypical-Abbie

I recently made a Mathmech Deck, and well, it should be pretty obvious what I am supporting today, yeah, I normally don't make direct support, however this card is designed directly for them, though with some general Cyberse support options as well. So, this is a Pendulum Monster, which seems perhaps a little random, but I figured since they already use Synchros and Xyzs, they aren't shy about this sort of thing, and I was not sure if I should go with a monster or a Spell/Trap, so I did both! Anyway, this card is able to change its Pendulum Scale to 5 instead of 3, making you easily able to use multiple of this card to Pendulum Summon with, or if you want, use its effect to SS a Cyberse from your hand instead, along with that, it's a Tuner, and you can SS itself from the hand or Extra Deck by Tributing a Cyberse monster, and lastly, if it's sent to the GY, you get to add a Mathmech card from your GY to your hand, other than itself that is.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/d1f3a62a-0671-46af-987e-8a1b848f8361/ddnj3cg-bc786cfb-cb2a-4d15-9de9-b51db4fd684a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QxZjNhNjJhLTA2NzEtNDZhZi05ODdlLThhMWI4NDhmODM2MVwvZGRuajNjZy1iYzc4NmNmYi1jYjJhLTRkMTUtOWRlOS1iNTFkYjRmZDY4NGEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ZoeiEnRC86nwB_aztmsrCPD6vtALPxHXxkFICR6jbJk

Pendulum Effect:

Once per turn, if you control no cards in your other Pendulum Zone: You can increase this card's Pendulum Scale by 2. Once per turn: You can discard 1 Cyberse monster; Special Summon 1 Cyberse monster from your hand with the same Level, but a different Attribute.

Monster Effect:

Cannot be used as material for a Synchro, Xyz or Link Summon, except a Cyberse monster. If this card is in your hand or face-up in your Extra Deck: You can Tribute 1 Cyberse monster; Special Summon this card. If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 "Mathmech" card in your GY, except "Mathmech Scale"; add it to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Mathmech Scale" once per turn.

It's a whole grab-bag of stuff, huh?  I picked up some Mathmech cards last month and this looks like it fills in a lot of spots where the deck could use a tune-up.  Quick question: I know it's not super likely, but did you intend to let it keep increasing its scale value every turn?

4 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

It's a whole grab-bag of stuff, huh?  I picked up some Mathmech cards last month and this looks like it fills in a lot of spots where the deck could use a tune-up.  Quick question: I know it's not super likely, but did you intend to let it keep increasing its scale value every turn?

No, didn't mean that, but not that it changes much for Mathmech since they are all Level 4, and would be too slow for anything else, but hey, it's a bonus I guess.

Archived