[ ETCO] Chamber Dragonmaid

How nice, another Dragonmaid incoming!

ChamberDragonmaid-ETCO.png.28fcbf0472f342cebcfe2fc4a34e315b.png

Chamber Dragonmaid

Dragon / Effect / Level 4 / DARK

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Dragonmaid” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand. At the start of the Battle Phase: You can return this card to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher "Dragonmaid" monster from your hand or GY. You can only use each effect of "Chamber Dragonmaid" once per turn.

ATK 500 / DEF 1800

What do you think? A great asset for the Deck, or a miss?

1 minute ago, Rayfield Shade said:

I see that the first post was made by you, British Soul, I didn't mean to copy you, sorry. It's the first time I post something in this section, and since I'm a Dragonmaid fan, well...

You didn't necessarily copy me, you simply didn't look past page 1, which is an error many people make.

1 hour ago, Tinkerer said:

If it's off page 1, it's usually fine. It just felt weird personally seeing the same thread within a week of each other. 😋

I see. It's good that you pointed that out, in the end I learned to have some restraint and check first whether other people have made a similar thread before or not. Dat Search button I hadn't paid attention before, haha.

17 hours ago, Sotadusk said:

I can't wait for this card. I'm currently in the process of building Dragonmaids for locals (my LGS is in the process of hosting Yu-Gi-Oh! with my help). I am definitely going to getting a couple of boxes of that set.

Good luck with the hosting. So, how many copies of this card would you run?

6 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Good luck with the hosting. So, how many copies of this card would you run?

Not sure. I'll have to run tests to see how many is good. I will start out at 3 and reduce as needed. But first, I still need to obtain the other dragonmaid from Mystic Fighters.

Archived