Hello.

kstplt

Hello, my name is KSTPLT, some of my friends call me KitKat because it is easier, hahaha. If anyone want to know, my name is an acronym of KSaTria PLaTina which means Platinum Knight in English. I myself is an artist in training, you can check out some of my stuff here: my websiteI also active on Twitter so if you want to give me support I will appreciate it, hahaha. @kstplt

I actually a returning member. Back then at 2010, I am able to create a set of Yu-Gi-Oh! archetype but because I can't get back my account so I just use a new one (and I also forgot most of the card's effect, hahaha). I am so cheesy back then so I don't want to link you the archives and I am so embarrassed about it, hahaha. I joins back in because I want to revives it with my own drawing as the card art. Hopefully, hahaha.

I actually don't really follows Yu-Gi-Oh! news so if somebody could links me any good place to research about Yu-Gi-Oh! it could be helpful. I'm actually shocked when there is two new summoning type which is Pendulum and Link, hahaha. I am more of casual players and love to use archetype deck such as Constellar, Gem-Knight, and Elemental Heroes.

All right, there goes my long introduction. Nice to meet you all. ^^

11 hours ago, kstplt said:

my website

I had a look around your site, you have an interesting and likeable style, never abandon it and keep growing! I also want to become an artist, but I really don't know where to begin. Anyway, I particularly liked your Nina, she's really cute! Also, since you have a Haru Okumura drawing, I hope you make a Makoto and Anne in the future. Welcome!

13 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

I had a look around your site, you have an interesting and likeable style, never abandon it and keep growing! I also want to become an artist, but I really don't know where to begin. Anyway, I particularly liked your Nina, she's really cute! Also, since you have a Haru Okumura drawing, I hope you make a Makoto and Anne in the future. Welcome!

Thank you! Oh fellow artist! Great to see one here, hehehe. Well, I'll be glad if you want to discussing about design and drawing for a bit. 😄

Hahaha, hopefully I can do three of them at once. No love for Futaba? I don't really like her so don't force me, hahaha.

8 hours ago, kstplt said:

Thank you! Oh fellow artist! Great to see one here, hehehe. Well, I'll be glad if you want to discussing about design and drawing for a bit. 😄

Hahaha, hopefully I can do three of them at once. No love for Futaba? I don't really like her so don't force me, hahaha.

It's nice to be called fellow artist, but I wouldn't call myself that, I'm leagues from you. See my profile image? That's probably my best drawing ever, so you can imagine how limited I am 😅. I have certain notions, but like I said before, I don't know where to begin my studies so I improve. Still, It'd be nice if you want to talk, drawing is life, after all.

p.d. I'm not against Futaba, but for some reason I sometimes forget about her, haha. Makoto and Anne are my favs, though.

12 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

It's nice to be called fellow artist, but I wouldn't call myself that, I'm leagues from you. See my profile image? That's probably my best drawing ever, so you can imagine how limited I am 😅. I have certain notions, but like I said before, I don't know where to begin my studies so I improve. Still, It'd be nice if you want to talk, drawing is life, after all.

p.d. I'm not against Futaba, but for some reason I sometimes forget about her, haha. Makoto and Anne are my favs, though.

Aww, is all right. Somebody must be starting at somewhere. 👌

Is cute though. I don't think drawing should be looking good as Michelangelo's painting, hahaha. Good job! 

On 1/24/2020 at 10:18 PM, kstplt said:

Aww, is all right. Somebody must be starting at somewhere. 👌

Is cute though. I don't think drawing should be looking good as Michelangelo's painting, hahaha. Good job! 

Thanks, for saying that☺️Coming from an artist means a lot. I'm thinking of making an archetype to post here, but with my own drawings. It will take a looong time, though, My drawing is slow as hell.

On 1/27/2020 at 2:50 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

Rayfield, you want slow drawing? I only draw from my mind and only when I have a good inspiration/motivation to do so. Although I do doodle when I'm bored.

Yeah, making stuff without a model/base directly from the brain is hard for us novices. I'd like to know better how to make roughs-> geometrical shapes -> muscular shapes and all that.

Archived