Non-Divine Gods

Horu

79777834_Image(8).png.48079ad60c9e34ae8ed1cb3d89bfeba3.png710411998_Image(10).png.506a7d1e1e202040ded89fd8c7cabfdd.png1980642827_Image(11).png.d4ee9efe5208a0aff5313a6dfd0b62f8.png

Can be Tribute Summoned using 3 Tributes. The ATK/DEF of this card becomes equal to the total ATK/DEF of the Tributed monsters. This card gains the following effects if one of the following Monster Types was used as Tribute for its Tribute Summon:
• Dragon: Once per turn, you can Tribute all other monsters you control; then this card gains ATK equal to the total ATK of the Tributed monsters.
• Pyro: Once per turn, you can reduce the ATK/DEF of this card to 0. If you do, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card battles a monster your opponent controls: Negate the effect of that monster (if it is an Effect Monster) and destroy it, then inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's LP.
• Winged Beast: Pay LP until you have 100 remaining; this card gains ATK equal to the amount of LP paid.

I'm worried Ra's effect might be a bit hard to read so I put the text below.

6 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

No comments/complaints about my non-god god cards?

So it becomes even nastier, you should add an effect to MUC, the part that says you can reduce that monster's ATK to 0 to prevent its destruction, you can also add: "Any Battle Damage you take from battles involving this card becomes 0" It'll become more abusive that way.

Ra really becomes a nuisance with that Pyro tribute, doesn't it.

Given that you can essentially negate Slifer's effect on summon. Since Ra reduced it's own ATK to 0 this preventing Slifer from activating its effect.

3 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Ra really becomes a nuisance with that Pyro tribute, doesn't it.

Given that you can essentially negate Slifer's effect on summon. Since Ra reduced it's own ATK to 0 this preventing Slifer from activating its effect.

If that is your intention, you've got to make the Pyro effect a Quick Effect. As it is now, the effect is only Spell Speed 1, so you can't actually choose to activate it before the Slifer effect resolves.

It would help to post the Ritual Spell for Obelisk, but you can make its effect text shorter by removing the second sentence (Ritual monsters nowadays don't have to say the tribute condition because the conditions are listed on the Ritual Spell).

I do appreciate that Slifer and Ra can be Special Summoned, even if they lose a large portion of their power that way. Hilariously, Ra might still be the least usable of the trio (depending on how Obelisk's Ritual Spell is worded).

Archived