Odd question

CAwriter89

Question

I know this is a strange question, and I'll understand if there's no real answer, but I felt the need to ask.

As I understand it, saved cards from before the site overhaul are still not restored, but will be in the future.  That future remains uncertain, it's been asked too often when it will happen, and no one seems to know.  So I know not to ask that question.

What I would like to know is if it's possible to ask YCMaker if the saved card information still exists (I recall reading that it does, unless I was mistaken), and if so, if it can be sent by e-mail or something similar.  I'm writing a massive fanfic with a lot of created cards that I had saved here for reference, and I sorely need them to finish it.  I know it's kind of a selfish reason, and I understand if it's not possible or unreasonable, but again, so much time has passed that I felt the need to ask.  And even without the save function on the card maker, I'd be okay as long as I have the info I saved from before.

Thanks for the help.  🙂

2 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, CAwriter89 said:

I know this is a strange question, and I'll understand if there's no real answer, but I felt the need to ask.

As I understand it, saved cards from before the site overhaul are still not restored, but will be in the future.  That future remains uncertain, it's been asked too often when it will happen, and no one seems to know.  So I know not to ask that question.

What I would like to know is if it's possible to ask YCMaker if the saved card information still exists (I recall reading that it does, unless I was mistaken), and if so, if it can be sent by e-mail or something similar.  I'm writing a massive fanfic with a lot of created cards that I had saved here for reference, and I sorely need them to finish it.  I know it's kind of a selfish reason, and I understand if it's not possible or unreasonable, but again, so much time has passed that I felt the need to ask.  And even without the save function on the card maker, I'd be okay as long as I have the info I saved from before.

Thanks for the help.  🙂

Well, regardless of their state, YCMaker is radio silent. For example, I've messaged him months ago when he seemed to be active again for the day, and got no response from him. We'd be happy to help, but it's unfortunately not in our reach.

So that should give an idea of reaching out to YCMaker. Is it possible to ask him? Yes. Is it likely to get a (good) answer from him? No.

Archived