Pendulum Traps

Yami Kiniko

You know how pendulum monsters are ½ Spell ½ Monster? Why cant they be ½ Trap ½ Monster? Trap Pendulum monsters are Set in the Pendulum zone. Their basically the FLIP / Effect version of pendulums.

• Stealthgazer Magician
  • Level 2 / DARK
  • Spellcaster / Pendulum / Trap / Effect
  • Pendulum ability~TRAP: This card can pendulum summon on your opponents turn the turn this card is revealed
  • Pendulum Scale~1 / 1
  • Monster ability~If this card is in attack positionThis card cannot be targeted by trap cards effects
  • 1800 / 2100

• Chain Eyes Pendulum Dragon
  • Level 7 / WIND
  • Dragon / Pendulum / Trap / Effect
  • Pendulum~TRAP: If an opponents monster battles a Pendulum or "Performapal" monster: You take no battle damage from that battle
  • Scale~4 / 4
  • Monster~If this card battles an opponent's monster, any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is doubled.
  • 2500 / 2000

If you want to make a pendulum trap  card, Make a new topic with a link to this.

On 3/18/2020 at 8:31 AM, Yami Kiniko said:

You know how pendulum monsters are ½ Spell ½ Monster? Why cant they be ½ Trap ½ Monster? Trap Pendulum monsters are Set in the Pendulum zone. Their basically the FLIP / Effect version of pendulums.

• Stealthgazer Magician
  • Level 2 / DARK
  • Spellcaster / Pendulum / Trap / Effect
  • Pendulum ability~TRAP: This card can pendulum summon on your opponents turn the turn this card is revealed
  • Pendulum Scale~1 / 1
  • Monster ability~If this card is in attack positionThis card cannot be targeted by trap cards effects
  • 1800 / 2100

• Chain Eyes Pendulum Dragon
  • Level 7 / WIND
  • Dragon / Pendulum / Trap / Effect
  • Pendulum~TRAP: If an opponents monster battles a Pendulum or "Performapal" monster: You take no battle damage from that battle
  • Scale~4 / 4
  • Monster~If this card battles an opponent's monster, any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is doubled.
  • 2500 / 2000

If you want to make a pendulum trap  card, Make a new topic with a link to this.

Interesting concept.

You know what I found even more interesting? Decktraps.

Neighunder

Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type monster

ATK: 500  /  DEF: 2000

Effect: During either player turrn, when your opponent activates a card or effect that would negate the Summon or effect(s) of 1 or more Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type monsters or make them leave your side of the fiield: Special Summon this card from your Deck, also negate that activation or effect and if you do, destroy it. When card destroyed by this card effect is sent to GY or Banished, thier effects cannot be activated. You can only use this effect or "Neighunder" once per turn and only once that turn.

1 hour ago, Gogeta gt said:

Interesting concept.

Neighunder

Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type monster

ATK: 500  /  DEF: 2000

Effect: During either player turrn, when your opponent activates a card or effect that would negate the Summon or effect(s) of 1 or more Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type monsters or make them leave your side of the fiield: Special Summon this card from your Deck, also negate that activation or effect and if you do, destroy it. When card destroyed by this card effect is sent to GY or Banished, thier effects cannot be activated. You can only use this effect or "Neighunder" once per turn and only once that turn.

This is thread for Pendulum Trap. Any discussion or reply must be related to kiniko concept. Make your own post for your Decktrap

10 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

This is thread for Pendulum Trap. Any discussion or reply must be related to kiniko concept. Make your own post for your Decktrap

I could I say, he already created the concept and I said it is great, I just thought that my idea would be good as well.

37 minutes ago, Gogeta gt said:

I could I say, he already created the concept and I said it is great, I just thought that my idea would be good as well.

Saying 1 line about it being interesting and then immediately jump to:

13 hours ago, Gogeta gt said:

Go figure

The rule still stand, if you have your own idea thats not really that connected (neither collaboration, critisim, nor card//concept fixes) to the original poster idea then just make your own post about it. Is that simple really 

-------------------------

That said, Pendulum Trap is actually not a new concept at least in this community, before the site being in shambles as it is now. We have many crazy cardmakers (that actually quite good makers actually) that tried the concept, though now due to site barely functioning most of the old thread regarding the earlier version of Pendulum Trap is "gone" or trap in unaccessable part of the site. I vaguely remember 1 of such version allowing Pendulum Summon on opponent turn and only on opponent turn. Well there still things that can be explore in the type which to be honest kiniko, seems you can do further

1 hour ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Saying 1 line about it being interesting and then immediately jump to:

Go figure

The rule still stand, if you have your own idea thats not really that connected (neither collaboration, critisim, nor card//concept fixes) to the original poster idea then just make your own post about it. Is that simple really 

-------------------------

That said, Pendulum Trap is actually not a new concept at least in this community, before the site being in shambles as it is now. We have many crazy cardmakers (that actually quite good makers actually) that tried the concept, though now due to site barely functioning most of the old thread regarding the earlier version of Pendulum Trap is "gone" or trap in unaccessable part of the site. I vaguely remember 1 of such version allowing Pendulum Summon on opponent turn and only on opponent turn. Well there still things that can be explore in the type which to be honest kiniko, seems you can do further

Sure.

On 3/20/2020 at 4:32 PM, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Thanks? I guess? Was that a Complement?

• Performapal Backstage Buffalo
  • Level 4 / Earth
  • Beast / Pendulum / Trap
  • Pendulum~TRAP: If a "Performapal Backstage" Monster Is in the other pendulum zone: This cards pendulum scale becomes 12
  • Scale~9 / 9
  • Monster~This crazed Circus beast waits till the end of the show, then shows his skill
  • 1700 / 1800

• Performapal Backstage Gymnast Monkey
  • Level 4 / Earth
  • Beast / Pendulum / Trap / Effect
  • Pendulum~TRAP: If a Non-"Performapal Backstage" Monster attacks a "Performapal" monster; This card looses ATK equal to the attacking monster:Negate the attack and IF you do, You MUST Do 1 of the following:
  • *If this cards ATK is equal or lower than 0: Destroy this card
  • *If this cards ATK is greater than 0: This card gains the ATK of the Attacking monster.
  • Scale~2 / 2
  • Monster~If a Non-"Performapal Backstage" Monster attacks this monster You can: Make it a direct Attack
  • 1300 / 1300

On 3/25/2020 at 2:36 AM, Yami Kiniko said:

Do you know FLIP Monsters?

Im siding with @HQCardmaker for this one since original  pendulum dont have SPELL  written on them nor like reqular trap need to say TRAP too since by the card color alone people already get thats its a trap. Also beneficial to you to remove it for more space for card text 

Archived