Attention all members

Frunk

You may have noticed some people around the site posting pictures that are disgusting and inappropriate. Let me tell you that the mod team has the situation almost completely under control, but I ask that if you see one of these posts that you report it using the following procedure:

Step 1: Ignore the post as best you can.

I'm sure you don't want to be seeing that stuff, so avert your eyes as you scroll (covered in Step 2).

Step 2: Report the post.

At the bottom of every post is a "Report" button (see image). When you see one of the inappropriate posts, scroll down to the bottom, locate the Report button (circle in image in red - some users may need to scroll sideways), and click it.

I have used a post made by our very own DJ Osiris as an example:

untitled67.jpg

Step 3: Enter a reason.

When you click the Report button, a little pop-up box should appear. In the outlined section, enter something along the lines of "Inappropriate Post" (as shown in example) before clicking the "Report Post" button (circled in blue):

untitled68.jpg

One of the moderating team will then be alerted to the post you have reported and be able to remove it and ban the user who posted it very quickly.

Please remember not to reply to one of the posts, and certainly try to refrain from quoting it. This just wastes time and could make the problem worse.

Thanks for helping keep the forum clean.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the general conversation of members resulting in the legal bumping of this thread will ultimately help get the message across. Sorry to reverse your decision.

Everyone, please try and restrict replies made to this thread to ones that are actually worthwhile rather than just acknowledging the request.

I think the general conversation of members resulting in the legal bumping of this thread will ultimately help get the message across. Sorry to reverse your decision.

Everyone' date=' please try and restrict replies made to this thread to ones that are actually worthwhile rather than just acknowledging the request.

[/quote']

telephone_okay.GIF

Kthnx Frunkypoo :lol:

Archived