Attention all members

Frunk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cant tell off Dj... He is awesome like Frunk... He is also awesome for wanting to make this helpful thread but another awesome person did it already. :d

You spammed too moron...

He can tell off whomsoever he wants.

If Dj spammed, he should be told off.

Great idea Frunk; hopefully everyone will follow it.

It never seems to happen when I'm onlien...

Which leads me to believe that it's not Enloe... For he would have school.

Yes. You say report inapropriate images. I sometimes look at cards and notice something. It's not like it's inapropriate [but it is in a way]. Like they have a person doing something disgusting. But almost everyone says it's apropriate. But what for a child...? So yet some more confusion. But will do thanks ^^.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess if someone wants to tell something important, POST IT then! But don't come with those useless comments of 'thank you, "insert name moderator" '

Can't you make any kind of black list on which all people who regularely post such inappropriate posts are put on? And post it on the site, to be viewed by all people. Now that makes people not wanting to do it, because they would be publicly known for doing it.

I guess if someone wants to tell something important, POST IT then! But don't come with those useless comments of 'thank you, "insert name moderator" '

Can't you make any kind of black list on which all people who regularely post such inappropriate posts are put on? And post it on the site, to be viewed by all people. Now that makes people not wanting to do it, because they would be publicly known for doing it.

Yo Dj, you are taking old cows out of a lake (I literally translated this from a Dutch saying :D). He is banned, so you shouldn't care to much for it. And yeah, I know, I am not in position to say this, but you know me. :D

I still think my idea is a good one, making a black list of people who regularely do it, but eventually banning is faster.

Yo Dj, you are taking old cows out of a lake (I literally translated this from a Dutch saying :D). He is banned, so you shouldn't care to much for it. And yeah, I know, I am not in position to say this, but you know me. :D

I still think my idea is a good one, making a black list of people who regularely do it, but eventually banning is faster.

Archived