Make a Cringy, Cancerous Archetype of cards for the next user to rate!

Bluvista

I return to YCM after about a year of Hiatus, and this is the very first thing I do. . . I wonder what went wrong with my life. 

Anyway, You left no example, so I have nothing to rate. But, I can still make a small, gimmicky archetype, right?

I'm going to assume your answer is yes. 

Here goes. 

My archetype is "Distortion World" As for what it does, and how it works, let me show you. 

First the Field Spell that it revolves around. 

Distortion World Multiverse

Field Spell

When this card is activated, send all other Field Spells to GY. While this card is on the field, other Field Spells cannot be activated. This card cannot be destroyed by your opponents card effects. When this card is activated, you can add 1 level 4 or lower "Distortion World" monster from your deck or GY to your hand. Once per turn, you can special summon 1 level 4 or lower "Distortion World" monster from your hand. While this card is face-up on the field, all changes to LP, are treated as the opposite. While this card is face-up on the field, the ATK and DEF of all monsters is switched. You can only activate 1 "Distortion World Multiverse" per turn. 

*The Life switching effect is basically "Bad reaction to Simochi" but it works on both gaining LP and lowering LP. 

Next, the monsters.

Distortion World Bomber

Level; 3

DARK/Fiend/Effect

When this card is sent to your GY, if the field spell "Distortion World Multiverse" is face-up on the field, your opponent gains 800 LP. If not, add 1 "Distortion World Multiverse" from your deck to your hand, then inflict 800 damage to your opponent. 

ATK: 600

DEF; 1600

Distortion World Spirit

Level: 4

DARK/Fiend/Effect

You can reveal 1 "Distortion World" monster in your hand to your opponent, other than this card, if you do, special summon this this card from your hand. When this card is special summoned, you can add 1 "Distortion" Spell/Trap from your deck or GY to your hand. When this card is attacked, you can't activate Spells or Traps. 

ATK: 0

DEF: 2000

Distortion World Gear

DARK/Fiend/Effect

Once per turn, while both this card at the field spell "Distortion World Mutiverse" are face-up on the field, you can activate 1 "Distortion" Trap from your hand, during your opponents turn. If this card is attacked, you can't activate card effects in your hand, or GY. 

ATK: 800

DEF: 1800

Distortion World Mech

DARK/Fiend/Effect

Once per turn, while both this card at the field spell "Distortion World Mutiverse" are face-up on the field, you can activate 1 "Distortion" Spell from your hand, during your opponents turn. When this card is attacked, the opponents attacking monster cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effect. 

ATK: 2100

DEF: 0

(Final Monster)

Distortion World Deity - Maximum Chaos

Level: 10

DARK/Fiend/Effect

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card must be special summoned from your hand by tributing 3 monsters. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card cannot be destroyed by effects. Your opponent cannot activate Spells or Traps from their hand. When this card is attacked, your opponents monsters ATK is doubled, and all damage you would take is doubled. 

ATK: 4000

DEF: 4000

(1 spell, 2 traps)

Distortion World Chaos

Quick-Play Spell

You can target as many monsters on the field as possible, the targeted monsters switch control until the end of this turn. If this card was activated during the opponents turn, all "Distortion World" monsters your opponent controls have their ATK become 0 until the end of this turn, also, halve the attack of all monsters your opponent originally controlled, and it becomes your battle phase. During the end phase, if this card is in your GY while the field spell "Distortion World Multiverse" is face-up on your field, add this card to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Distortion World Chaos" per turn. You cannot set this card face-down.

(essentially, all "Distortion World' monsters become your opponents, and their ATK becomes 0, then you can snatch all of your opponents monsters, negate their effects and halve their ATK. Then it skips your opponents battle phase, and makes it yours, during your opponents turn!)

Distortion World Deletion

Counter Trap 

When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap, while you control 2 or more "Distortion World" monsters, you can activate this card. Negate the activation of your opponents Spell or Trap, and destroy it. Then your opponent must discard 1 Spell or Trap, or if the field spell "Distortion World Multiverse" is face-up on the field, your opponent gains 2000 LP. You can only activate 1 "Distortion World Deletion" per turn. this card cannot be set face-down. During the end phase, if this card is in your GY while the field spell "Distortion World Multiverse" is face-up on your field, add this card to your hand.

Distortion Sanctuary

Continuous Trap

While this card is face-up on the field, the effects and effect activations of "Distortion World" cards and effects, cannot be negated. All monsters your opponent originally owned, that you control have their name changed to "Time Distortion" while this card is on the field. All "Time Distortion"s you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effect. When a "Time Distortion" battle an opponents monster, if the field spell "Distortion World Multiverse" is face-up on the field, your opponent gains LP equal to the damage they otherwise would have taken. When this card is activated, you can add 1 "Distortion World" card from your deck or GY to your hand. 

There we go, have a hideous archetype in terms of effects. This would be hell to fight against. I love it. 

• 5 months later...

Archived