Rise of Skywalker

• 4 months later...

I generally enjoyed most of the Star Wars movies. TBH, as a viewer, I have a hard time pinpointing story flaws, like the many things that people like to point out about Rey's character that apparently and weak storytelling that I just don't see a difference with. "I bypassed the compressor", or her lineage being revealed. Stuff like that.

• 2 months later...
On 12/8/2020 at 11:28 AM, Halubaris Maphotika said:

I thought it was massively superior to Last Jedi, but I will also admit that I am a closet Abrams fan.

It was a love letter to star wars fans with all the references and stuff, HOWEVER, it needed work in that it should have been spread out over 2-3 movies and TLJ should never have existed

On 12/14/2020 at 2:02 AM, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

It was a love letter to star wars fans with all the references and stuff, HOWEVER, it needed work in that it should have been spread out over 2-3 movies and TLJ should never have existed

I mean, that is what happens when there is the MCU approach to the Skywalker Tragedy. It is not about the characters' individual paths per movie, but the transformation and the journey of the hero. So, of course The Last Jedi should have changed. However, that is not the case, so we turn to how the Skywalker Trilogy is. Stop fucking complaining about shit that you have no power over. Star Wars is still pro, it is just the focus is now changing. The downfall of the Skywalker bourgeoisie, up with the Jedi/Sith proletariat, and the Star Wars precariats. 

Archived