Top 3 Custom Cards that I feel SHOULD be in Yu-Gi-Oh!

(All these cards are unofficial cards that cannot be used in matches)

3. Odd-Eyes Crimson Dragon

This Card is meant to be powerful to rival Blue-Eyes!

2. Stardust Burst Dragon

This card is to give Stardust Dragon decks a Xyz boost!

1. Elemental HERO Toon Neos

I mean why not? There’s a Toon Dark Magician & Summoned Skull, so why not?6ED4146A-B62D-4DC5-B6B8-9F68616C09ED.thumb.jpeg.8cf998d7267cabb2cd6ac6874f1b296b.jpeg005065A6-9498-44D5-B97F-8E833A4F2CCC.thumb.jpeg.f5e6719808ad451dfc63ccdb4f746bec.jpegBAA13138-67FE-4358-8C20-74276C817490.thumb.jpeg.d3ee80d1503b024b37575f36fd1b7bd5.jpeg

Now since you post it on proper section, i can review this properly

While being big damage dealer i personally wouldn't run this over Vortex, pendulum in general still pretty much lockout in resource and while this card is kinda cheap since you can tribute a single lower level manga odd-eyes its still dont solve the other problem which is giving a chance to break board under such limitation (which vortex do). Being both a nomi and non-pendulum even hurt this card more since its not searchable

All You cards wording is pretty bad but the worst is that you mixing terms like "Detach" with "Discard" on your Stardust Dragon, two words each serve different purposes and it even create confusion on which stardust monster that the damage is based on which either the detached stardust or the ones on extra deck. Those 2 scenario gives 2 different problems 

1) if its from deck then you can sent sifr for instant 4000 damage which is not really a good design since it lean more to unfair. But outside of that decks that run the accel synchro trinity dont really run stardust any more thus not really using that GY effect. I mean for what? Sifr,Blazar,and Cosmic presence on the board is already game ending and summon any of those trinity is worth much of effort than 1 trick wonder of this card that not really mixed well with the rest of the deck

2) well scenario 2 is much more disappointing, just think it through your self

Finally that alternate summoning condition is horrible as well, it force you to run original stardust that simply powercrept even in casual setting and for all the effort you only get a name change and effect copy? Even the assault mode is million times better and actually doable with the kinda-new assault support they have

Now to the Neos toon, well....toon is not exactly have float or spam capacity to easily provide the 2 tribute to summon this card but ironically the deck not have that much problem in searching members. Thus this card purpose already defeated twice. The only saving grace this card have is the float effect 

19 minutes ago, Gradget Gaming091 said:

We don’t get to decide what effects are in recent Konami cards, so why should you? If you have nothing good to say, then DON’T EVEN bother saying anything!

17 minutes ago, Gradget Gaming091 said:

Besides I’d like to see YOU do better.

Please review the rules and especially look at rule 3 here.

Jolly's critiques are valid.  Though we don't have any connection to Konami to make cards real, several of us do try to comment based on the real game.  Your title implies that you'd like to see these cards as real, so wouldn't it be helpful to get critique to make the cards as real as possible?

Jolly saw that you are adding cards to an archetype, so it makes sense to see how well the cards would fit in those archetypes.  His reasoning was clear.  If you do not agree with his reasons, please try to explain why you don't agree.  Everyone can help each other a whole lot better that way.

47 minutes ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Now since you post it on proper section, i can review this properly

While being big damage dealer i personally wouldn't run this over Vortex, pendulum in general still pretty much lockout in resource and while this card is kinda cheap since you can tribute a single lower level manga odd-eyes its still dont solve the other problem which is giving a chance to break board under such limitation (which vortex do). Being both a nomi and non-pendulum even hurt this card more since its not searchable

All You cards wording is pretty bad but the worst is that you mixing terms like "Detach" with "Discard" on your Stardust Dragon, two words each serve different purposes and it even create confusion on which stardust monster that the damage is based on which either the detached stardust or the ones on extra deck. Those 2 scenario gives 2 different problems 

1) if its from deck then you can sent sifr for instant 4000 damage which is not really a good design since it lean more to unfair. But outside of that decks that run the accel synchro trinity dont really run stardust any more thus not really using that GY effect. I mean for what? Sifr,Blazar,and Cosmic presence on the board is already game ending and summon any of those trinity is worth much of effort than 1 trick wonder of this card that not really mixed well with the rest of the deck

2) well scenario 2 is much more disappointing, just think it through your self

Finally that alternate summoning condition is horrible as well, it force you to run original stardust that simply powercrept even in casual setting and for all the effort you only get a name change and effect copy? Even the assault mode is million times better and actually doable with the kinda-new assault support they have

Now to the Neos toon, well....toon is not exactly have float or spam capacity to easily provide the 2 tribute to summon this card but ironically the deck not have that much problem in searching members. Thus this card purpose already defeated twice. The only saving grace this card have is the float effect 

12 minutes ago, Redro said:

Please review the rules and especially look at rule 3 here.

Jolly's critiques are valid.  Though we don't have any connection to Konami to make cards real, several of us do try to comment based on the real game.  Your title implies that you'd like to see these cards as real, so wouldn't it be helpful to get critique to make the cards as real as possible?

Jolly saw that you are adding cards to an archetype, so it makes sense to see how well the cards would fit in those archetypes.  His reasoning was clear.  If you do not agree with his reasons, please try to explain why you don't agree.  Everyone can help each other a whole lot better that way.

Critique or not, he’s just making them USELESS! So from what you’ve told me, you DON’T understand it from MY perspective.

Facts dont have to be good sounding to be true regardless you have autism or not. Call me cruel or whatever but i through out my teen through adult years of living i have like 3-4 friend with autism but they understand perfectly all my sharp words since it has substance than the hollow or sarcastic flattery they get in life

I already tell you tibbits on how you can fix your cards in my earlier reply and probably more than happy to give you more if not for you blasting that emotion as if im this inhumane-inconsidering-monster

Since you ask to prove myself lets do it any way with stardust:

OG stardust is indeed obselete but making it an Xyz rather than synchro or tuner support is definitely not the option it works differently as night and day 

Modern synchro already have several starter tools on their slevees like Junk Speeder, Haqlifibrax, T.G Librarian and the aforemention accel synchro trinity is still good bosses to achieve. So our stardust must filled the gaps between these tools and the end game either as addtional extender (well they already have enough of that) protection, or support to grind games (though you dont really need it either since accel trinity is game anyway). Now that last 2 is rarely done so lets put the angle on that 

To grind games means you have resource recycling so in a event you somehow dont win with accel trinity you have another chance to make boards again. While at it you need protection from opponent distruptions and assault 

So you need to make your card a synchro monster (or even better synchro tuner) that can be stardust dragon retrain that has effect that treat its name permanently from the get go as Stardust Dragon that has recycle utility and protection you can even go as far as having it multiple create tokens that can only be used as synchro material to pair it with Junk Speeder

So probally like this

(This card name is treated as Stardust Dragon) While you control another Synchro Monster, Your opponent cannot activate a non-spell cards or effect other than during his/her turn. While either this Synchro Summoned card is face up on the field OR this card in your GY and this Synchro Summoned card is sent there from your field (Quick Effect): You can Shuffle up to 4 monster with different levels from your GY and/or banished other than this card; either draw 2 card OR Special Summon a number of Stardust Token (WIND/LEVEL 2/Dragon/0/0) up to number of cards you shuffle from your GY this way + 1. Those token cannot be used material to summon non-Synchro monster.You can only use this effect of "x" once per turn also you can only activate this effect from your GY once per duel.

Now you have junk speeder partner in crime, anti hand trap, anti otk other than piercing, recycler, And help you to create more accel synchro than you should

HAPPY?

1 hour ago, Gradget Gaming091 said:

Critique or not, he’s just making them USELESS! So from what you’ve told me, you DON’T understand it from MY perspective.

I really don't think he said anything that makes them useless.  From what I see, it looks like he is addressing them in context of their deck.  I can break it down a bit more if you want.

Odd-Eyes - Critique: The card is harder to search because it isn't a Pendulum (Solution: You can make it a Pendulum, or increase its power to compensate).  Critique: The card in general is just a big beater (Solution: Give it an effect that could help out its Deck other than just being a big monster).

Stardust - Critique: The wording is confusing (Solution: Tell us exactly how you want it to work.  We can help with wording). Critique: Its summon condition relies on the original Stardust, which is weak (Solution: Figure out a different summon condition, change the effect entirely, or open it to use any Stardust monster).

Toon Neos - Critique: Toons can't really summon this effectively (Solution: A neat solution could be an effect that changes its name to "Elemental HERO Neos" so you can summon it with Neos support cards).  Critique: Toons don't really have problems with searching, so the card isn't helpful that way (Solution: Change its search effect to something that's more uniquely helpful for the Deck)

As a personal sidenote: I don't 100% agree with the Jolly's Toon Neos assessment.  Even without changes, the card seems reasonable and fitting flavor-wise (both for Toons and for HEROs).  A free search is still helpful even if the deck has a lot of search power.  I see it being effectively used alongside Dark Magician and Red-Eyes even without changes (at least it gives the deck access to "Sacred Sword of Seven Stars").

11 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Facts dont have to be good sounding to be true regardless you have autism or not. Call me cruel or whatever but i through out my teen through adult years of living i have like 3-4 friend with autism but they understand perfectly all my sharp words since it has substance than the hollow or sarcastic flattery they get in life

I already tell you tibbits on how you can fix your cards in my earlier reply and probably more than happy to give you more if not for you blasting that emotion as if im this inhumane-inconsidering-monster

Since you ask to prove myself lets do it any way with stardust:

OG stardust is indeed obselete but making it an Xyz rather than synchro or tuner support is definitely not the option it works differently as night and day 

Modern synchro already have several starter tools on their slevees like Junk Speeder, Haqlifibrax, T.G Librarian and the aforemention accel synchro trinity is still good bosses to achieve. So our stardust must filled the gaps between these tools and the end game either as addtional extender (well they already have enough of that) protection, or support to grind games (though you dont really need it either since accel trinity is game anyway). Now that last 2 is rarely done so lets put the angle on that 

To grind games means you have resource recycling so in a event you somehow dont win with accel trinity you have another chance to make boards again. While at it you need protection from opponent distruptions and assault 

So you need to make your card a synchro monster (or even better synchro tuner) that can be stardust dragon retrain that has effect that treat its name permanently from the get go as Stardust Dragon that has recycle utility and protection you can even go as far as having it multiple create tokens that can only be used as synchro material to pair it with Junk Speeder

So probally like this

(This card name is treated as Stardust Dragon) While you control another Synchro Monster, Your opponent cannot activate a non-spell cards or effect other than during his/her turn. While either this Synchro Summoned card is face up on the field OR this card in your GY and this Synchro Summoned card is sent there from your field (Quick Effect): You can Shuffle up to 4 monster with different levels from your GY and/or banished other than this card; either draw 2 card OR Special Summon a number of Stardust Token (WIND/LEVEL 2/Dragon/0/0) up to number of cards you shuffle from your GY this way + 1. Those token cannot be used material to summon non-Synchro monster.You can only use this effect of "x" once per turn also you can only activate this effect from your GY once per duel.

Now you have junk speeder partner in crime, anti hand trap, anti otk other than piercing, recycler, And help you to create more accel synchro than you should

HAPPY?

Yes, that is all I wanted & needed, thank you! Now about the other cards you were criticising, HOW can THEY be improved?

11 hours ago, Redro said:

I really don't think he said anything that makes them useless.  From what I see, it looks like he is addressing them in context of their deck.  I can break it down a bit more if you want.

Odd-Eyes - Critique: The card is harder to search because it isn't a Pendulum (Solution: You can make it a Pendulum, or increase its power to compensate).  Critique: The card in general is just a big beater (Solution: Give it an effect that could help out its Deck other than just being a big monster).

Stardust - Critique: The wording is confusing (Solution: Tell us exactly how you want it to work.  We can help with wording). Critique: Its summon condition relies on the original Stardust, which is weak (Solution: Figure out a different summon condition, change the effect entirely, or open it to use any Stardust monster).

Toon Neos - Critique: Toons can't really summon this effectively (Solution: A neat solution could be an effect that changes its name to "Elemental HERO Neos" so you can summon it with Neos support cards).  Critique: Toons don't really have problems with searching, so the card isn't helpful that way (Solution: Change its search effect to something that's more uniquely helpful for the Deck)

As a personal sidenote: I don't 100% agree with the Jolly's Toon Neos assessment.  Even without changes, the card seems reasonable and fitting flavor-wise (both for Toons and for HEROs).  A free search is still helpful even if the deck has a lot of search power.  I see it being effectively used alongside Dark Magician and Red-Eyes even without changes (at least it gives the deck access to "Sacred Sword of Seven Stars").

There’s also a problem with the Odd-Eyes, I cannot make it’s attack TOO high, because it’ll be classed as OP. Apart from that I absolutely love your feedback. It’s EXACTLY what I need to make better cards. But I can make a effect that makes it more efficient.

Archived