Treble Trumpeter [WRITTEN]

Tinkerer

Treble Trumpeter

WIND ***

Scale: 3<>3

Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect

PE: You can reveal 1 monster in your hand whose Level is the same as this card’s Scale; Special Summon it, and if you do destroy this card.

ME: If this card is Normal Summoned or destroyed while you have more cards in your Deck than your opponent does: Look at a number of cards from the top of your Deck equal to the difference, then, place any number of Pendulum monsters from among those into your Extra Deck face-up. Shuffle the remaining cards into your Deck. If 3 or more Pendulum monsters were placed by this effect, you can return this card to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Treble Trumpeter" once per turn.

800/1400

Essentially a "That Grass Looks Greener" effect for Pendulums. Pendulums really haven't taken advantage of being in the Extra outside of recursion, so I really don't think this actually has a place right now, but I recognize that it's still a powerful effect with the potential to be really good.

A greener grass for Pendulums, in Pendulum Monster form, huh. Sounds about right to me, this got potential. The effect that bounces it comes off as a bit too much to me, though. I know more often than not it won't be live or be as potent after the greener effect, but still feels as overkill-ish/greedy to simply get the card back for future use or fodder.

Archived