[BLVO] Wind Witches A.K.A we yet to see the "Blazing" part of BLVO

blvo-jp016.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

BLVO-JP016 Wind Witch – Blizzard Bell / Windwitch – Blizzard Bell
WIND, Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect, Lv 5, ATK/DEF 1800
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If you control no monsters, or all monsters you control are “Windwitch” monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing.
(2) During your opponent’s Main Phase, if you control a “Windwitch” monster other than “Windwitch – Blizzard Bell” (Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand or field to the GY; inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

blvo-jp017.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

BLVO-JP017 Wind Witch – Freeze Bell / Windwitch – Freeze Bell
WIND, Spellcaster/Effect, Lv 3, ATK/DEF 1200
You can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If all monsters you control are “Windwitch” monsters (min. 1): You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) Once per turn: You can increase this card’s Level by 1.
(3) A WIND Synchro Monster that was Summoned using this card as material cannot be destroyed by battle.

blvo-jp043.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

BLVO-JP043 Wind Witch – Diamond Bell / Windwitch – Diamond Bell
WIND, Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect, Lv 8, ATK 2800, DEF 2400
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner WIND monsters
You can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 “Windwitch” monster in your GY; inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its ATK.
(2) Once per turn, if your opponent takes battle or effect damage: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it. This effect can be used up to twice per turn if this card was Synchro Summoned using only “Windwitch” monsters as material.

blvo-jp059.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

BLVO-JP059 Bell Chime of the Wind Witch / Chime of the Windwitch
Normal Spell
You can only activate 1 card with card’s name per turn. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this card, except WIND monsters.
(1) Target 1 “Windwitch” monster you control; Special Summon 1 “Windwitch” monster with a different name from your Deck in Defense Position.

blvo-jp072.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1
BLVO-JP072 Hyoufuu no Refrain / Ice Wind’s Refrain
Normal Trap
You can only activate 1 card with card’s name per turn.
(1) Activate 1 of these effects.
● Target 1 “Windwitch” monster in your GY; Special Summon it in Defense Position.
● When your opponent activates a card or effect in response to the activation of your “Windwitch” monster’s effect: You can negate that opponent’s effect.

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/noparasitesthistimearound/

No "Blazing", but at least this support is focused on burn damage, right? Right?

I'll see myself out...

Anyways, I can't say this was the direction I was expecting with WW, but it is definitely intriguing.

The Synchro's (2) effect is SOPT, so there may be room for shenanigans, though I can't really think of any way to do that.

I do like that Diamond Bell is a Synchro counterpart to the Fusion, Crystal Bell (same level and stats as well as visually). Also what's with the Arc-V love? This is the 3rd set in a row to have support for themes in Arc-V, very interesting... *BigThink*

7 hours ago, Tythe Scora said:

No "Blazing", but at least this support is focused on burn damage, right? Right?

That's probs the closest we'll get to any semblance of blazing in this set as it stands.

Archived