[BLVO] Ojama Pink

https://ygorganization.com/funnydigestionsounddotwav/

unnamed-file.png?resize=300%2C216&ssl=1

LIGHT/Level 2/Beast/Effect
You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY: You can make each player draw 1 card, then discard 1 card, then, if you discarded an “Ojama” card, you can choose 1 of your opponent’s unused Monster Zones, and that Zone cannot be used until the end of the opponent’s turn.
0/1000

Sure its net your opponent a draw but is just me or this card deceptively good?

Its basically float advantage by any feasable means to dump/burn as material, the zone lock can be use in your 1st turn to prevent link spam (at least the part of the combo that required main monster zone ) while by typing the card is easily summonable by any means

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like this is supposed to be the Ojamatch for Armed Dragon Thunder. It enables the level up, and gives you an extra benefit for discarding something like Ojamagic.

I'm sure there are other combos people can think of, but that specific combo feels like what's intended. Sure, I understand that Ojamatch doesn't really fit ADT, but this just seems underwhelming because of how situational it seems. Though I suppose that's par for the course with how they've leaned into connecting all of Chazz's archetype.

Archived