Nail's Cards

https://i1.wp.com/ygorganization.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Yggdrago.png?ssl=1

RD/MAX1-JP010 Tentei Ryuju Yggdrago [L] (Yggdrago the Heavenly Emperor Dragon Tree [L])
Level 4 LIGHT Cyberse-Type Maximum Effect Monster
ATK 900
DEF 0
[Requirement] Maximum Mode: You can activate by sending the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.
[Effect] Choose 1 face-up monster (Level 8 or lower) your opponent controls and destroy it.

RD/MAX1-JP011 Tentei Ryuju Yggdrago (Yggdrago the Heavenly Emperor Dragon Tree)
Level 10 LIGHT Cyberse-Type Maximum Effect Monster
MAXIMUM ATK 4000
ATK 2000
DEF 0
You can Maximum Summon together with “Yggdrago the Heavenly Emperor Dragon Tree [L]” and “Yggdrago the Heavenly Emperor Dragon Tree [R]”
[Requirement] Maximum Mode
[Continuous Effect] This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of your opponent’s Trap Cards.

RD/MAX1-JP012 Tentei Ryuju Yggdrago [R] (Yggdrago the Heavenly Emperor Dragon Tree [R])
Level 3 LIGHT Cyberse-Type Maximum Effect Monster
ATK 600
DEF 0
[Requirement] Maximum Mode: You can activate by sending the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.
[Effect] Choose 1 Defense Position monster your opponent controls and change it to face-up Attack Position.

Femtron.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

RD/MAX1-JP014 フェムトロン Femtron
Level 4 LIGHT Cyberse Normal Monster
ATK 1400
DEF 100
万物のセツリを秘めし龍樹の源。
極微極大に迫り、世界を新たな領域へ導く。
(The source of the dragon tree that hides the providence and natural order of creation. As it approaches the infinitesimal maximum extreme, it will lead the world to a new unseen realm.)

Attron.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

RD/MAX1-JP015 アトロン Attron
Level 3 LIGHT Cyberse-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1000
DEF 100
[Requirement] You can activate if you control no other monsters and there is a “Femtron” in your Graveyard.
[Effect] Send this card you control to the Graveyard and draw 1 card.

Zeptron.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

RD/MAX1-JP016 ゼプトロン Zeptron
Level 2 LIGHT Cyberse-Type Effect Monster
ATK 500
DEF 100
[Requirement] You can activate if you control no other monsters and there is a “Femtron” and “Attron” in your Graveyard.
[Effect] Send this card you control to the Graveyard and draw 2 cards. Then, choose 2 cards in your hand and place them on the bottom of your Deck in any order.

Yoctron.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

RD/MAX1-JP017 ヨクトロン Yoctron
Level 1 LIGHT Cyberse-Type Effect Monster
ATK 100
DEF 100
[Requirement] You can activate if there is a “Femtron”, “Attron” and “Zeptron” in you Graveyard, place those cards on the bottom of your Deck in any order.
[Effect] Send this card you control to the Graveyard and draw 3 cards. Then, choose 3 cards in your hand and send them to the Graveyard.

Sources:

https://ygorganization.com/interactivelyretrainincyberinthecloudtosimplifyclientbasedresults/

https://ygorganization.com/nowyoushallwitnessitsdismemberment/

The thinning tools are very unreliable, however currently still the best way of cycling for the Maximum monster.

The clear advantage of this Maximum monster of the other revealed one is that this one cannot be defence stalled, given that the right card (i.e. the left head) can just switch them into attack mode.

With this one revealed one might also wonder how the dragon Maximum monster (one can likely expect) will turn out to be.

Also the artwork on the Maximum monster is actually very interesting.

25 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

If we do get one for Luke, it'll probs come later down the line. We haven't seen him summon his latest ace (from RD/KP03; Miragears) yet.

To be fair, his Thrust Dragon Bunker Strike actually starts making sense if it is intended to thin for a Maximum Mode monster.

(Also it is a lot better for thinning than half the above Cyberse monsters).

1 minute ago, The Highlander said:

To be fair, his Thrust Dragon Bunker Strike actually starts making sense if it is intended to thin for a Maximum Mode monster.

(Also it is a lot better for thinning than half the above Cyberse monsters).

Although if your opponent has a Maximum Mode monster, you'd only be cycling through one card.

42 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Although if your opponent has a Maximum Mode monster, you'd only be cycling through one card.

My point was actually to thin to get to an own Maximum Mode monster.

That being said, the above Maximum Mode monster Yggdrago the Heavenly Emperor Dragon Tree is completely generic, so for the time being that is a fine replacement.

Edit (made after reply): I think this is not worth a new post.

You are of course right about Dragon Bunker being a poor "counter" to Maximum Mode cards, I just assumed you missunderstood my intention, given that I felt I was unclear and both directions for and against it could have been understood in what I wrote (where, as you pointed out, the against makes little sense).

3 minutes ago, The Highlander said:

My point was actually to thin to get to an own Maximum Mode monster.

That being said, the above Maximum Mode monster Yggdrago the Heavenly Emperor Dragon Tree is completely generic, so for the time being that is a fine replacement.

I get the point, but what I said wasn't incorrect either.

Archived