Konnichiwa and Howdy!

loulu10

Greetings, I'm LuLu.

Found YCM while researching my inherited fake Yu-Gi-Oh! SKY DRAGON card in preparation for doing my card collection  inventory.

I inherited my nephew's collection (about 100 cards + Sky Dragon) when he lost interest as a teen. In 2018, I started learning the rules and expanding my collection after I found a local game shop with Yu-Gi-OH! players - although they 99% played Magic. 

Now I estimate that I'm over 500+ cards in sleeves in deck boxes bought from my local comics store. I'll count cards this winter 2020  during covid19 lockdown.

Haven't found anyone to play Yu-Gi_Oh! with yet (My husband will play Qwirkle, 500 Rummy, Crazy Eights, Mahjonng, and Mechs vs. Minions with me.) Meanwhile, I'm still reading and organizing the Yu-Gi-Oh cards. And using YCM to make a card.

Just can't find how to SAVE my YCM  card(s). Is it even possible to save cards here on YCM. I saw a couple members mentioned DB which I'll visit, too. Meanwhile, I screen printed my Cardmaker card for safekeeping.

Glad I found YCM!

Peace.

Quote: "The secret to getting ahead is getting started". - Mark Twain

Hello, fine person!

As Rayfield said, the current version of the card maker doesn't have the save function any more but the site administrator has said that he's revamping the card maker.

While this site doesn't host games, there are a number of us around who like to talk about the game and can help you if you're confused about anything or with any ruling questions you may have.

In terms of playing, I think the community generally recommends Duelingbook (browser-based, manual controls), or EDOpro (download file, automatic gameplay).  I personally like EDOpro more since you can play single-player against ai which is really helpful for learning.

Anyways, welcome to YCM!

7 hours ago, Mr Melon said:

Hello, fine person!

As Rayfield said, the current version of the card maker doesn't have the save function any more but the site administrator has said that he's revamping the card maker.

While this site doesn't host games, there are a number of us around who like to talk about the game and can help you if you're confused about anything or with any ruling questions you may have.

In terms of playing, I think the community generally recommends Duelingbook (browser-based, manual controls), or EDOpro (download file, automatic gameplay).  I personally like EDOpro more since you can play single-player against ai which is really helpful for learning.

Anyways, welcome to YCM!

Howdy Mr Melon,

Thanks for the info - I was going to look for Yu-Gi-Oh! single-player rules! You just saved me some research. Yay forums!

Peace,

LuLu10

Archived