Ancient member returning once more, some questions

Jazin Kay

I used to have a Photobucket archive for card images in my signature, it seems signatures are now gone. True, ye? Seems the site layout has changed a little bit since 2014 or so.

I used to be able to edit the text in my rank, am I no longer able to do that? It says ㄥ◯∨モ now, any way to change it? Idk if anyone remembers me, but I go by a more recent name to people outside of YCM but still in the Yugioh community, was hoping to refer to that instead of changing this old name. Also unsure how to change the background image in my profile, I didn't have one of those back in the day.

Most of the userbase, at least those you would recognize, migrated to another forum almost two years ago. I'm just here to make fun of people and check PMs.

As for your technical issue, the only moderator hasn't been online since October, so you might be out of luck.

Let me know if you want the new forum link, shoot me a DM. It would be bad form to post it here.

29 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Most of the userbase, at least those you would recognize, migrated to another forum almost two years ago. I'm just here to make fun of people and check PMs.

As for your technical issue, the only moderator hasn't been online since October, so you might be out of luck.

Let me know if you want the new forum link, shoot me a DM. It would be bad form to post it here.

Oh... aight, shoot me the link.

Archived