Better than Pot of Greed

Phelphor, of the Deep

Coveted Coin of Greed

Normal Spell

Draw 1 card. During your Main Phase except the turn this card was sent to the GY while this card is in your GY: you can banish 1 other card in your GY then, discard 1 card and if you do; add this card from your GY to your hand. You can only activate each effect of "Coveted Coin of Greed" once per turn. You can only activate "Coveted Coin of Greed" once per turn. 

I actually slowed the card immensely from my original design and it's basically a ransack effect that can happen once per turn estentially every turn, allowing you dig further into your deck so having 3 copies would be pretty good. 

Umm so it is basically a +0 cycling of 1 card every turn so long as you have the GY to do it.
It sounds actually pretty good. The discard is kind of a bummer that doesn't trigger Shaddolls and Dark Worlds but I think it is for the best.
Generic digging tool that makes you reshape your GY as you need (making cards like DAD easier to drop for example) even if at a slow pace is actually pretty great.

IDK what the original version was but I'd say this more than worth it. Extra points that it can discard dead copies of itself for its retrieval so the copies don't become garnets in the build and you can run it at 3 no problem. The only debate to be had is if "Upstart Goblin" is deemed a limit-worthy card still, because other than the hard OPT use of your card, I think this is overall better.

59 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Umm so it is basically a +0 cycling of 1 card every turn so long as you have the GY to do it.
It sounds actually pretty good. The discard is kind of a bummer that doesn't trigger Shaddolls and Dark Worlds but I think it is for the best.
Generic digging tool that makes you reshape your GY as you need (making cards like DAD easier to drop for example) even if at a slow pace is actually pretty great.

IDK what the original version was but I'd say this more than worth it. Extra points that it can discard dead copies of itself for its retrieval so the copies don't become garnets in the build and you can run it at 3 no problem. The only debate to be had is if "Upstart Goblin" is deemed a limit-worthy card still, because other than the hard OPT use of your card, I think this is overall better.

The original design was basically you can draw your "entire" deck at the cost of discarding and or banishing most of it. 

Yeah, Yu-Gi-Oh! doesn't need that.

Archived