Invoked Dogmatika

Deck I'm working on IRL. Just about completed (waiting on Purgatrio to arrive but Cycle Readers are impossible to find in my parts for some reason). Seems solid in testing. Found Ash Blossom to work better than Ghost Belle in the Main Deck so maining Ash Blossom and Siding Ghost Belle (for now anyway). Updated the Extra Deck. Put Purgatrio and Almiraj in and took I:P and Borrelsword out since I never go into them anyway and Purgatrio can end games fast against over-extension.

Monsters: 17

1x Dogmatika Fleurdelis, the Knighted

2x Dogmatika Maximus

3x Aleister the Invoker

3x Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous

2x Nibiru, the Primal Being

3x Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring

3x Skull Meister

Spells: 14

3x Magical Meltdown

3x Invocation

3x Nadir Servant

1x Terraforming

1x Monster Reborn

1x Harpie's Feather Duster

2x Cosmic Cyclone

Traps: 9

3x Dogmatika Punishment

3x Solemn Strike

3x Infinite Impermanence

Extra Deck: 15

3x Invoked Mechaba

1x Invoked Purgatrio

2x Titaniclad the Ash Dragon

2x Elder Entity N'tss

1x Black Luster Soldier - Soldier of Chaos

1x Knightmare Unicorn

1x Knightmare Phoenix

3x Artemis, the Magistus Moon Maiden

1x Salamangreat Almiraj

Side Deck: 15

1x Nibiru, the Primal Being

3x Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion

3x Ally of Justice Cycle Reader

3x Dark Ruler No More

1x Called by the Grave

1x Cosmic Cyclone

3x Solemn Warning

Drop the Dragoon engine. This is the last deck it makes sense in. If you use the Dogmatika effects you cannot summon Dragoons, if you summon Dragoons with Verte you can't use the Dogmatikas. It'll cut you less bricks in the deck. Levianeer is an odd tech choice. I see why your reasoning behind it, but it'll be more of a brick. You should be playing Artemis in your Extra Deck because it is easy Mechaba material with Aleister. Lightning Storm is a bad side deck card this format.

Make room for Skull Meisters and Ghost Belles in your deck. They are the best handtraps currently. Cycle Reader is very good in the side deck for Draytrons. Cosmic Cyclone is a good card to main deck.

On 12/31/2020 at 12:43 PM, Mr. Best Male 2008 said:

Drop the Dragoon engine. This is the last deck it makes sense in. If you use the Dogmatika effects you cannot summon Dragoons, if you summon Dragoons with Verte you can't use the Dogmatikas. It'll cut you less bricks in the deck. Levianeer is an odd tech choice. I see why your reasoning behind it, but it'll be more of a brick. You should be playing Artemis in your Extra Deck because it is easy Mechaba material with Aleister. Lightning Storm is a bad side deck card this format.

Make room for Skull Meisters and Ghost Belles in your deck. They are the best handtraps currently. Cycle Reader is very good in the side deck for Draytrons. Cosmic Cyclone is a good card to main deck.

Testing changes now. 1 card Mechaba (essentially anyway since Aleister gets all the pieces together) is too good to pass up. Will update OP once they're locked in :)

EDIT: Changes made. Levianeer was indeed becoming cloggy in the deck. Deck has plenty of disruption and negation to not need Garnets just so Dragoon can be used too. Deck is very strong and indeed competitive.

Archived