Dragon card contest! Everyone welcome!

MadaraUchiha1

Rules: you can post at most 3 cards for this contest

you can give each other input. Make sure your cards are well balanced and pls at least make 1 extra deck one keep the levels anywhere from 3-10. Don’t make the cards to OP. Take your time. For 1st place I will make a custom deck for the card of yours that got you first place and include the other 2 cards you entered. At the end of the contest I will announce the top three then the 4th and 5th placers. 
-make cards on the card maker and post the pictures

-post it as soon as possible on this chat

-allowed number of participants: 20 

- Slots left: 16 open slots

-deadline/ when winners are announced: January 18th/winners will be announced on January 19th

January 18th Details: this will be the day know more cards can be posted here and no more fixing cards on this day then on January 19th I will announce the participants total points then announce the top 5 cards and who made it along with how many points it got them and why it got what place it got!

-All general YCM general rules apply here!

-Post all the cards in English and only English pls and thank you

-There is a co-host to help judge 

-The co-host does not want their name spilled at all so I won’t announce who they are until we announce the winners.

current participants: Mr.Melon, zamazenta, yaminahash, ThomasZero, Nobody Really, Kaze_Matsukaze, Dokutah Jolly

grading rubric 

-there will be a point system of up to 10 points per card you post here

-10 points both me and co-host agree that it is a really good card not a overpowered ability and the card is well balanced 

-9 points both me and co-host like the card it’s not as balanced as we would like but the ability is not OP

-1-8 points at least one judge likes the card semi to not very balanced and the ability of the card is very OP or not OP but still think the effect of the card could use work.

Good Luck!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yu-Gi-Oh Card

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your Dragon Monsters with different names in your GY; Special Summon them. You can banish 3 or more cards in your hand and Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use 1 "Black-Haired Dragon Girl" effects once per turn, and only once that turn.

Yu-Gi-Oh Card

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your banished Dragon Monsters with different names; then Shuffle them into the Deck. You can banish 3 or more cards in your hand and Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use 1 "White-Haired Dragon Girl" effects once per turn, and only once that turn.

1282401600_HorrorDragon.jpg.f1a535ac7b28f48be13cbaa9d1f28148.jpg

2 "Horror" monsters + 3 Dragon monsters with different names

Must first be Fusion Summoned. Unaffected by other cards' effects. When Fusion Summoned: You can target as many monsters in your banished zone as possible, and if you do, Shuffle them back to the Deck. During your Main Phase: You can send 2 Dragon monsters with different names from your Deck to the GY; then Special Summon 1 Dragon monster from your Deck, but change its ATK/DEF to 0. While you control this face-up card all Dragon monsters effects cannot be negated by your opponent’s card effects.

2 minutes ago, Zamazenta said:

I can't because I'm not a mod or and Admin also othere users can't delete other peoples things expect Mods or Admins

Oh No problem it was jut a Quote of the card I rilped on so Your Good

Hey how come you can't post your cards here do I have to remove mine from the post too.

Do I have to remove mine has well.

Hello, fine person!

It looks like you took my advice on the contest!  I hope it goes well.  Haven't actually participated in one for a long time so I might as well toss my hat in here:

K8aBDzV.jpg

Must be Special Summoned with "The Fang of Critias", using a "Hole" Normal Trap. The first time your opponent Summons a monster(s): You can discard 1 card; activate 1 of the following effects.
- Negate the monster(s) effects and halve its original ATK/DEF.
- Banish that monster(s) until the next Standby Phase.

Cheers!

Archived