site's anomaly

Sleepy

So I've noticed everything seems to look the way it should when I'm using the site from my computer.
However, when I'm in mobile, basically on my phone during lunch break or something, none of the sig spoilers work.

I have noticed this by visiting my art club's first few pages and noticing I have to go through half a mile of images for a few of these, then when I get home I forget because my laptop doesn't show them as such.

I don't know if there's even a way to fix the issue but at the very least I'm notifying it. 
As far as I know it is just the spoilers.

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

So I've noticed everything seems to look the way it should when I'm using the site from my computer.
However, when I'm in mobile, basically on my phone during lunch break or something, none of the sig spoilers work.

I have noticed this by visiting my art club's first few pages and noticing I have to go through half a mile of images for a few of these, then when I get home I forget because my laptop doesn't show them as such.

I don't know if there's even a way to fix the issue but at the very least I'm notifying it. 
As far as I know it is just the spoilers.

Can you give me a link to a post that is hiding spoilers correctly on your computer but not on your mobile phone?

3 hours ago, YCMaker said:

Can you give me a link to a post that is hiding spoilers correctly on your computer but not on your mobile phone?

Actually, nevermind. I've been trying to recreate the effect to no avail.
I was looking more specifically at Sakura's sig while looking at his posts in my art club HERE. is a link to a post.
But they are just a regular case of old outdated broken format for spoilers from when they could be named.
What confused me here was that my own sigs through the page seemed to be also stretching out, and I think it was just a rather extreme case of lag/poor signal reception making the page load a lot slower than it needed to be and making it seem like it wasn't just loading things still.

Sorry for the time waster, I should have probably triple checked before making the thread.
I checked a few times during my lunch break to make sure but I can see how that affected the outcome now...

EDIT; Oh wait... huh... I posted this in the wrong thread: I meant to post it in the other place about the server error.... not this one ^^"

Taking a different angle here: if it happens to be something that's unfixable, I'd settle with knowing the limitations my post has to follow in order to go through.
I am under the impression me writing the spoiler code manually and having more than 3 spoilers in the post is what is breaking it for me, but it'd be nice to have confirmation, so I can work around it.

Archived