[LIVO] @Ignister

unknown-35.png?resize=300%2C165&ssl=1

LIOV-JP060 Meguri-Ai- (When A.I. First Met You)
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Reveal 1 Cyberse monster with 2300 ATK in your hand or Extra Deck, and if you do, add 1 “@Ignister” monster with the same Attribute from your Deck to your hand, also you cannot activate monster effects for the rest of this turn after this card resolves, except Cyberse monsters’. During the End Phase, if you did not Special Summon the revealed monster or a monster with the same name this turn, you take 2300 damage.

unknown-31.png?resize=300%2C163&ssl=1

LIOV-JP045 Dark Infant @Ignister
Link 1 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
ATK 500
Link: Left
Materials: 1 non-Link “@Ignister” monster
You can only use each of this card name’s 1st and 2nd effects once per turn.
(1) If this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 “Ignister A.I.Land” from your Deck to your hand.
(2) When a Cyberse monster with 2300 original ATK activates its effect (Quick Effect): You can move this card to your Main Monster Zone it points to, then you can change this card’s Attribute to any Attribute until the end of this turn.

unknown-32.png?resize=300%2C161&ssl=1

LIOV-JP061 Yuu-Ai- / You & A.I.
Continuous Spell Card
(1) If a Cyberse monster(s) with 2300 original ATK is Special Summoned: You can activate 1 of these effects based on the Attributes among the Summoned monsters. You can only activate each of the following effects of “You & A.I.” once per turn per Attribute.
● EARTH or WATER: Halve the ATK of 1 face-up monster on the field, until the end of this turn.
● WIND or LIGHT: Negate the effects of 1 face-up card on the field until the end of this turn.
● FIRE or DARK: Special Summon 1 “@Ignister Token” (Cyberse/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).

unknown-36.png?resize=300%2C169&ssl=1

LIOV-JP011 Danmari @Ignister
Level 6 DARK Cyberse Effect Monster
ATK 2300
DEF 0
You can only use each of this card name’s 1st and 2nd effects once per turn.
(1) When an attack is declared involving your “@Ignister” monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, negate that attack.
(2) If you control a Link-6 monster (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your field or GY, then target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; negate its effects until the end of this turn.

unknown-37.png?resize=300%2C166&ssl=1

LIOV-JP076 Hatashi-Ai- / Mano A.I. Mano
Trap Continuous
You can only use this card name’s 3rd effect once per turn.
(1) Monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK for each card you control.
(2) If your “@Ignister” monster battles, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
(3) When your “@Ignister” monster is destroyed by battle: You can target 1 Cyberse monster with 2300 ATK in your GY, except the destroyed monster; Special Summon it.

Pretty fitting that it works with Yusaku's and Ai's decks equally well, courtesy of all Code Talkers and the non-Link @Ignister Extra Deck monsters.
Ailand search is huge. Now we have an extra consistency push to main that Spell that draws you 3 cards for returning it. . . . as well as now being able to open up combo no matter which main deck monster you draw into. Although opening play with your Normal Summon doesn't sound very good, it kind of forces more the use of the Ritual/Fusion searcher @Ignisters that aren't are great IMO... otherwise the play is not gonna extend quite as far considering how important it is to leave an empty Main Monster Zone to keep Special Summoning your little blobs of digital goo.

"You and I" hahahaha xD I see what they did there. "Yuu" as in Yusaku and A.i. as in, well.... A.i.
That name is odd considering the wink the effect does to the alliances of the ignis pairs not being exclusively about the main duo. 
The LIGHT + WIND effect almost worked on stunning floodgates... but requiring the Special Summoning is a bit less than ideal. Still has applications I'm sure but hard to tell if this one or the other 2 cards are gonna be more like filler or secretly great xD

Archived