Danger!? Introduction?

CiCi174

Hello!

So, I used to lurk here ages ago but never made an account, and then I stopped playing Yu-Gi-Oh and drifted off. But, ever since, ya know, last year, I started playing again online via YGO Pro and Duel Nexus, and now I'm back and finally ready to start posting! I know the site and the game's changed allot since I started playing years and years ago, but I really enjoy the current format and the game, and outside of working I'm always happy to duel.

Other than that, I mostly enjoy cooking and tabletop gaming in general (mostly Warhammer 40k if I'm being honest).

Looking forward to being a member here officially, and I think it's gonna be great! I'm already brewing some ideas, so see you guys soon!

Hello, fine person!

Welcome to YCM!  If you need help with anything, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Tabletop games, huh?  I can't say it's a genre I've really gotten into.  I've seen people play Warhammer, but it looks pretty complex and I just get lost 😅.  The figures are really cool though.

I'll be sure to!

To be honest, the most recent version of Warhammer 40k is probably the best to get into, because it's not as complex as 7th and before, but it's also a money vortex 🤣 so buyer beware. The figures are so cool. My favourite aesthetically are the Tyranids or Orks, but my favourite faction to play is Blood Angels

Ha! I'm even liking the thread's name  xD. Welcome -officially- to the site, @CiCi174!

By the way, it would have been great if you joined a month ago or so. If I knew you were knowledgeable of tabletop games, I'd have asked you for advice because I kind of made a very simplified one for the Christmas Event that just passed.

Well, see ya around n.n

Archived