Posting Limits

Mr. Hyzy

Question

3 answers to this question

I don't actually think it is considered spam, but the normal etiquette here is that you should probably just stick to posting in 1 area.  If your post gets buried, you can always "bump" it after 12 hours so it shows up at the top again.

• If you plan to post cards/archetypes that have different types/attributes, custom mechanics, or things like that, you should put them in Casual.
  • If you plan to post cards/archetypes that could be printed irl, you can post 'em in Realistic.  Note though that people will likely comment a bit more on how they might be used in relation with other cards or how it could be used competitively.

Happy posting!

26 minutes ago, Mr Melon said:

I don't actually think it is considered spam, but the normal etiquette here is that you should probably just stick to posting in 1 area.  If your post gets buried, you can always "bump" it after 12 hours so it shows up at the top again.

• If you plan to post cards/archetypes that have different types/attributes, custom mechanics, or things like that, you should put them in Casual.
  • If you plan to post cards/archetypes that could be printed irl, you can post 'em in Realistic.  Note though that people will likely comment a bit more on how they might be used in relation with other cards or how it could be used competitively.

Happy posting!

Follow up question then, I already posted in Casual, but think it would be better in Realistic, should I delete by post from Casual?

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hyzy said:

Follow up question then, I already posted in Casual, but think it would be better in Realistic, should I delete by post from Casual?

Unfortunately, there isn't a way for people to delete/move their own topics.  You can probably PM a mod and request for them to move it for you.

Archived