• Revelation-demonic king
    • Revelation-super soldier
    • Revelation-evil twin hoduko
    • Revelation-evil twin loran
    • Revelation-evil knight lordoko

9 hours ago, MadaraUchiha1 said:

@Rayfield Lumina pls look over my cards

Ok, Madara, I'm just returning

Two friendly reminders. But even though they're friendly, they ARE sites rules, so please keep them in mind.

1) Include the written effect of the cards below the card image so everyone doesn't have any rouble in reading it

2) I just saw you made another thread that is the continuation of this. Don't do that, please. You see, topics CAN be edited. See those 3 points     ...     in the upper right part of the post? Click there, then click on edit. You can add new cards in the first post this way.

~~~~~

Review time:

Demonic  King - I was bracing for something super overpowered like Zama and you like to make, but this one is ok xD. Pendulum effect is indeed too strong, but the monster effect is fair. For the PE, I'd recommend that such effect can only be activated once while face-up on the field (not once per turn). Btw, it seems you're still wanting to add more cards, given the new thread you made, so I'm guessing you're making more pendulums. If you don't have that in mind, you should, because you can't do anything without another one, this is the sole pendulum in the archetype.

Super Soldier - Welp, a vanilla mon, so nothing to say here, fair stats. There's a typo in the flavour. enemy's ---> enemies

Evil Knight Lordoki - For it's Level, it has very high ATK, but it's not terribly broken. The first effect is powerful, but since that's pretty much all it does, beyond the small ATK/DEF increase, I suppose it's ok. Not bad, tbh

Hoduko and Loran - We got a problem here. First, why is the girl weaker? You chauvinist (joking, but c'mon, man). The real problem is that they Special Summon each other from everywhere, that's plain overpowered. On top of that, guess what? It doesn't have a OPT (once per turn), meaning you can literally Special Summon Hoduko, then Loran, then Hoduko, then Loran, then Hoduko, if you have 3 copies of each in the Deck. Hell no, make both effects once per turn, and also thy should only Special Summon from hand, maybe also from Deck, but not from GY.

Draco-Shield - Those stats are a no. Compare this to Big Shield Gardna. It has 100 ATK / 2600 DEF.  It has a good effect, and also a very bad one. This guy has veeery high stats for a Level 4, and a positive effect (which is similar to the Fusion, but generic, meaning this could be used by any deck, increasing the power o the card. Since it's a shield, I recommend lowering the ATK greatly, actually, nothing above 300 or 500 ATK.

Draco-Knight - It's fine 👍. Second effect is rather strong, but the low stats and no other great features compensate.

Skull Dread - 10 caaaaaaaaaaaaards? lol, no that's waaay too much. If push come to shove, 5 banished cards, then, if you'd like, increase the burn damage to 500 per Spell banished.

Pentagram - Mmmm... the average Ritual, but with a Graceful Charity effect. Did you know Graceful Charity is still forbidden? What does that tell you? OP. I'd say 2, then discard 1 is already very strong.

Samurai Spirit - Sorry, but this one needs complete remake. A spirit has certain features. Let's have a look at one, Tsukuyomi:

Cannot be Special Summoned. If this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Target 1 face-up monster on the field; change that target to face-down Defense Position. Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up this turn: Return it to the hand.

First, Cannot be Special Summoned is an effect shared by all Spirits, except a couple which are Ritual and a some Pendulums. Also, they all return to the hand during the End Phase. Your card has none of that, hence it's not a true spirit.

7 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Ok, Madara, I'm just returning

Two friendly reminders. But even though they're friendly, they ARE sites rules, so please keep them in mind.

1) Include the written effect of the cards below the card image so everyone doesn't have any rouble in reading it

2) I just saw you made another thread that is the continuation of this. Don't do that, please. You see, topics CAN be edited. See those 3 points     ...     in the upper right part of the post? Click there, then click on edit. You can add new cards in the first post this way.

~~~~~

Review time:

Demonic  King - I was bracing for something super overpowered like Zama and you like to make, but this one is ok xD. Pendulum effect is indeed too strong, but the monster effect is fair. For the PE, I'd recommend that such effect can only be activated once while face-up on the field (not once per turn). Btw, it seems you're still wanting to add more cards, given the new thread you made, so I'm guessing you're making more pendulums. If you don't have that in mind, you should, because you can't do anything without another one, this is the sole pendulum in the archetype.

Super Soldier - Welp, a vanilla mon, so nothing to say here, fair stats. There's a typo in the flavour. enemy's ---> enemies

Evil Knight Lordoki - For it's Level, it has very high ATK, but it's not terribly broken. The first effect is powerful, but since that's pretty much all it does, beyond the small ATK/DEF increase, I suppose it's ok. Not bad, tbh

Hoduko and Loran - We got a problem here. First, why is the girl weaker? You chauvinist (joking, but c'mon, man). The real problem is that they Special Summon each other from everywhere, that's plain overpowered. On top of that, guess what? It doesn't have a OPT (once per turn), meaning you can literally Special Summon Hoduko, then Loran, then Hoduko, then Loran, then Hoduko, if you have 3 copies of each in the Deck. Hell no, make both effects once per turn, and also thy should only Special Summon from hand, maybe also from Deck, but not from GY.

Draco-Shield - Those stats are a no. Compare this to Big Shield Gardna. It has 100 ATK / 2600 DEF.  It has a good effect, and also a very bad one. This guy has veeery high stats for a Level 4, and a positive effect (which is similar to the Fusion, but generic, meaning this could be used by any deck, increasing the power o the card. Since it's a shield, I recommend lowering the ATK greatly, actually, nothing above 300 or 500 ATK.

Draco-Knight - It's fine 👍. Second effect is rather strong, but the low stats and no other great features compensate.

Skull Dread - 10 caaaaaaaaaaaaards? lol, no that's waaay too much. If push come to shove, 5 banished cards, then, if you'd like, increase the burn damage to 500 per Spell banished.

Pentagram - Mmmm... the average Ritual, but with a Graceful Charity effect. Did you know Graceful Charity is still forbidden? What does that tell you? OP. I'd say 2, then discard 1 is already very strong.

Samurai Spirit - Sorry, but this one needs complete remake. A spirit has certain features. Let's have a look at one, Tsukuyomi:

Cannot be Special Summoned. If this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Target 1 face-up monster on the field; change that target to face-down Defense Position. Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up this turn: Return it to the hand.

First, Cannot be Special Summoned is an effect shared by all Spirits, except a couple which are Ritual and a some Pendulums. Also, they all return to the hand during the End Phase. Your card has none of that, hence it's not a true spirit.

Ok just gimme a week or 2 and I can fix all that and edit my post now good night

• 1 month later...

Demonic king's pendulum effect: once per a duel. The monster effect, once per a turn at most.

A lot of your cards say look at, if you want Yugioh terminology it should be "reveal" or "excavate"

The ritual monster banishes face down but does damage based on the specific amount of a card banished which defies the banish face down mechanic from unrevealed targets.

Still, it looks fun! Can't wait to see more!

Archived