Dodgeful Squadron

Phelphor, of the Deep

Dodgeful Squadron

Level 6 DARK Pyro effect

If you control a face-up "Dodgeful Squadron", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card can not be targeted by your opponent's card effect(s). This card can not be destroyed by your opponent's card effect(s). If this card is changes to Defense Position, destroy this card. Once per turn this card can not be destroyed in battle. All battle damage is treated as effect damage. If would you take damage due to a effect, your opponent takes the damage instead. Once per turn if your opponent targets a monster you control for an attack, you can have that attacking monster attack directly instead. 

1800 ATK / 1600 DEF

1 minute ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Elaborate. What about this card do you deem "interesting"? A few words or a short sentence won't suffice.

I like the fact that it's both complex and simple at the same time. On the surface, the card seems like it's complex, as it is wordy. It's actually more simple than it looks, as it's nearly indestructible on an empty board. If you can keep it around for long enough to SS another one out, it could potentially become a huge problem for your opponent. It could see play in a couple of archetypes from what I've seen, and I could imagine this card in the real world.

Just now, Rosie Satch said:

I like the fact that it's both complex and simple at the same time. On the surface, the card seems like it's complex, as it is wordy. It's actually more simple than it looks, as it's nearly indestructible on an empty board. If you can keep it around for long enough to SS another one out, it could potentially become a huge problem for your opponent. It could see play in a couple of archetypes from what I've seen, and I could imagine this card in the real world.

Wait a second. Are there any meta cards that can change battle position? They could be a counter to it.

Archived