FLAME CONTEST

trigatewizard

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 11:17 PM, trigatewizard said:

hello!

today we are doing a flame card contest!

rules:

• deadline is march 30
  • must be fire attribute
  • must be trap, xyz, or effect

ok have fun! also heres some examples:

volcannon.jpeg

fire slinger.jpeg

fire lifesteal.jpeg

legendary hero of flames.jpeg

I will not comment it, do you even know what is XYZ monster????

Here is a card i fast made

createcard (7).jpg

On 3/3/2021 at 1:17 AM, trigatewizard said:

hello!

rules:

• deadline is march 30
  • must be fire attribute

volcannon.jpeg

fire slinger.jpeg

fire lifesteal.jpeg

Dude its not a synchro monster to say that it needs 3level 3 fire monsters+ a level 2 monster even if you combine their level it will not be enough because they will equal 11 and your monster rank is 12 look to summon a XYZ monster you need monster with the same level and the levels of your monsters that you use to XYZ summon must be equal to the XYZ monster you want to summon rank like if you want to XYZ summon number 39: utopia you need 2 level 4 monsters because there level are equal to its rank so why don't you put that to XYZ summon this monster you need 3 level 12 Fire monsters

On 3/2/2021 at 4:17 PM, trigatewizard said:

hello!

rules:

• deadline is march 30
  • must be fire attribute

volcannon.jpeg

fire slinger.jpeg

fire lifesteal.jpeg

I know this is a contest but I wanted to give some constructive feedback

1. I would recommend the traps be continuous with the effect "once per a turn when a fire monster is summoned"

2. I think it would be better if volcannon banished just to make it equal to fire slinger

3. This is how I would fix the XYZ:

Type: pyro

4 level 3 FIRE monsters

2000/1500

At the start of each of your standby phases remove 2 XYZ material from this card or destroy it. While this card is faceup on the field, the effects of "volcannon" and "fire slinger" can be activated up to 3 times per a turn. Each time "volcannon" or "fire slinger" is activated all FIRE monsters gain 200ATK.

4. If you want the steal a FIRE monster effect make it cost an XYZ material and maybe a quick effect but it seems unnecessary.

5. fire lifesteal should be a quickplay spell with double the effect.

11 hours ago, PioRTek Skiba said:

I will not comment it, do you even know what is XYZ monster????

Here is a card i fast made

createcard (7).jpg

... make it continuous :) that would be fun

if this card was continuos, it will be too OP, u just can deal 1500 each turn, and effect is like actiavted each of turn

On 3/31/2021 at 12:48 PM, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

Dude its not a synchro monster to say that it needs 3level 3 fire monsters+ a level 2 monster even if you combine their level it will not be enough because they will equal 11 and your monster rank is 12 look to summon a XYZ monster you need monster with the same level and the levels of your monsters that you use to XYZ summon must be equal to the XYZ monster you want to summon rank like if you want to XYZ summon number 39: utopia you need 2 level 4 monsters because there level are equal to its rank so why don't you put that to XYZ summon this monster you need 3 level 12 Fire monsters

aand he have quick play trap cards.

Archived