1 x Torrential Tribute
1 x Mirror Force
1 x Ring of Destruction
1 x Call of the Haunted
1 x Return from the Different Dimension
1 x Desert Sunlight

- - - - - - - - -

NOTES:
Side deck is just stuff I've been considering.
Mask of Darkness is yet to pop up in any test hands or cause any impact so far.... I mained it because this is an IRL deck and I don't own a second Night Assailant... but through testing I have come to no longer find much allure in looping it into itself..... 

Nobleman is such a staple that it feels weird not having it, or not maining more than 1 Book of Moon, Not that I feel like I particularly miss them so far though, but I can probably swap Torrential with Nobleman or something.... hmmmm

Thunder Dragon as a quick deck-thinning +1 staple that feeds chaos seems pretty good, but I bumped into a video that showcases some plays with Shining Angel's engine instead and I found them fun enough to doubt if this was the way to go.... Guess I don't have more than a tech when it comes to forcing monsters face-down so some of those plays I'm not sure how often would come up.... 

Still cooking up the recipe.....
Deck space is tighter than I thought in the format tbh.

Generally, Mask of Darkness is better in trap heavy decks, like 12 or more, and especially alongside Solemn Judgment, pwwb, or Time Seal for continuous loops with Tsukuyomi. I probably wouldn't run it in this deck, personally.

The shell you are running is typically called Chaos Control I believe, and usually runs 2 Scapegoat and an extra Tsukuyomi for combo with TER and flips as well.

If you don't want to go all in on the TER route you will probably want to get rid of 1 of the Meta as they can brick badly.

26 minutes ago, Zeppeli Gyro Supreme said:

Generally, Mask of Darkness is better in trap heavy decks, like 12 or more, and especially alongside Solemn Judgment, pwwb, or Time Seal for continuous loops with Tsukuyomi. I probably wouldn't run it in this deck, personally.

The shell you are running is typically called Chaos Control I believe, and usually runs 2 Scapegoat and an extra Tsukuyomi for combo with TER and flips as well.

If you don't want to go all in on the TER route you will probably want to get rid of 1 of the Meta as they can brick badly.

I'll test changing the mask of darkness and 1 metamorphosis for the 2 Nobleman of Crossout I lacked.... hmm maybe run 41 cards to add a second Tsukuyomi and see what can be trimmed back to 40 afterwards.

Archived