[DAMA] Sword Master of the Bewitching Iris

https://ygorganization.com/pleasesteponme/

image.thumb.png.9c0656bc97322f4f226d5fa7395b4c36.png

Level 8/LIGHT/Spellcaster/Effect,
You can only use this card’s 1st and 2nd effects once per turn each.
(1) During the Main Phase, if a monster whose effects are negated is on the field (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) If your opponent Special Summons a monster(s): You can activate 1 of these effect based on where they were Special Summoned from;
● Hand: Special Summon 1 monster from your hand.
● Deck: Draw 2 cards.
● Extra Deck: Destroy 1 of those monsters Special Summoned from the Extra Deck.
2500/2500

Pretty sword lady~~

Just like Neo the Magic Swordsman and Breaker the Magical Warrior, we've got another Spellcaster that takes on the guise of a Warrior.  This one's effects are pretty unique though.  It's clearly meant as a turn 1 extender in case a key monster gets negated, and it does a pretty good job at it.  Getting it on the field can gives a free destruction or a +2 if the opponent doesn't deal with it, while simultaneously not being threatening enough to be a top priority removal.

I can't think of any specific interactions that benefit from its type/Attribute/Level/stats, but I'm sure there's bound to be something good there.

Wait this card also count the monster that get summoned by our own extender with negation penaltiy right? If that the case this is even more flexible than i thought 

Typings is really good (spellcaster is debatable, but spellcaster support is nothing to sneeze at)

the rest of the effect is really good, although to be fair the draw 2 is properly the hardest to triggered

Archived