A Spirit-Supporting Shinato... you're welcome, Noah | [PrimeAceJohn]

PrimeAceJohn

5VpzBMB.png?184Q3izZ.png?1

These cards came from a submitted suggestion from my suggestion box. If you'd like to see certain cards/content on this page, drop it in the suggestion box. You can access the link to the suggestion box from this post. Please read rules/clarifications before submitting your suggestion. 

You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Shinato’s Ark" Ritual Spell. This card is treated as “Shinato, King of a Higher Plane'' while in your hand. When a face-up Spirit monster you control is returned to your hand during your End Phase, you can reveal this card in your hand, then discard 1 card: Add 1 “Shinato’s Ark” Ritual Spell from your Deck to your hand. You can Normal Summon 1 Spirit monster during your Main Phase, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. You can target 1 Spirit monster you control, then target 1 card your opponent controls: Return both targets to the hand. You can only use each effect of “Shinato, King of a Spiritual Plane” once per turn.
ATK/ 3300   DEF/ 3000

- This card is the Spirit-supporting version of Shinato, King of a Higher Plane.

Shinato, King of Higher Plane is a monster Noah Kaiba has in the anime. This card is Spirit-Supporting in reference to Noah Kaiba's Spirit Deck in the anime. 

Shinato's Ark of a Spiritual Journey
[SPELL - Ritual]
This card can be used to Ritual Summon any “Shinato'' Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. You can also use Spirit monster(s) in your GY, by shuffling them into the Deck. When this card is sent to the GY for the Ritual Summon of a “Shinato” Ritual Monster, you can target that monster: Equip this card to that target. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or by your opponent’s card effect: You can destroy this card instead. A monster equipped with this card gains the following effect:
• Spirit monsters you control do not have to activate its effect that returns it to the hand.
You can only activate 1 "Shinato’s Ark of a Spiritual Journey" per turn.

- This card is the Spirit-supporting version of Shinato's Ark.

- Shinato's Ark is a spell Noah Kaiba has in the anime. This card is Spirit-Supporting in reference to Noah Kaiba's Spirit Deck in the anime. 

Artwork is formed/designed by me 
Edits are done by me 
CREDITS/ELEMENTS GATHERED:

Konami, Bushiroad, Pixiv, Google Images
Series 10 Proxy Template Creds: 9558able (on DeviantArt)

That Shinato's looking real Jojo right now. But hey, the original did look rather feminine (like some depictions of Gabriel!).

Art aside: I do like more of what's going on with this card. Sure, Spirit monsters have Shinobird, but...they could use more options, right? It has a neat removal effect, and that hand effect is handy. Sorry. I don't have too much to say about the monster. The Ritual Spell, however...

It has A LOT going on. And while that may be busted on some cards, I say it's justified for a Ritual Monster that doesn't pertain to any actual archetype. The Spirit cost is very nice (reminiscent of Machine Angel Absolute Ritual), supporting the old monster is good, and that secondary Equip effect is always appreciated for Spirit monsters.

Overall, nice duo! And I like it when retrains can still support the originals.

8 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

That Shinato's looking real Jojo right now. But hey, the original did look rather feminine (like some depictions of Gabriel!).

Art aside: I do like more of what's going on with this card. Sure, Spirit monsters have Shinobird, but...they could use more options, right? It has a neat removal effect, and that hand effect is handy. Sorry. I don't have too much to say about the monster. The Ritual Spell, however...

It has A LOT going on. And while that may be busted on some cards, I say it's justified for a Ritual Monster that doesn't pertain to any actual archetype. The Spirit cost is very nice (reminiscent of Machine Angel Absolute Ritual), supporting the old monster is good, and that secondary Equip effect is always appreciated for Spirit monsters.

Overall, nice duo! And I like it when retrains can still support the originals.

Thanks Nyx! Yes, I see the Jojo vibes now lol. Yeah I figured that combining 2 unconventional/underused (relatively) summoning styles needed a faster engine to play into each other properly. 

I, myself, am a sucker for retraining oldies with cool designs lol. I gotta do it more often. 

Archived