King of Fusion

Ray.

Quick play spell

Fusion power:

Discard one card; Fusion summon a monster using monsters from your deck and a monster your opponent controls. Take damage equal to the total attack of all monsters on the field at the start of the next phase after this card's activation.

I want to see if someone can break this.

On 5/18/2021 at 12:31 AM, Tinkerer said:

Just to clarify: 1/6/2021 is June 1st, correct?

Yes

On 5/18/2021 at 2:56 AM, ITSUKOSOADO said:

Quick play spell

Fusion power:

Discard one card; Fusion summon a monster using monsters from your deck and a monster your opponent controls. Take damage equal to the total attack of all monsters on the field at the start of the next phase after this card's activation.

I want to see if someone can break this.

A risk and Fusion card, great!

8 hours ago, PioRTek Skiba said:

My second Chaos Dragon:

createcard.jpg

Oops, In once per turn: You can increase  this card level by one i wanted: once per turn:  increase  this card level by one (this is not optional effect)

Great! And making the effect not optional is better but I think it was better if it's level was 4 or lower so you can activate all it's effects anyway good card.

7 hours ago, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

Great! And making the effect not optional is better but I think it was better if it's level was 4 or lower so you can activate all it's effects anyway good card.

But summoning 1 level 4 or lower monster is an OP effect, so you need to have like "Level lifter"

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2021 at 11:26 AM, PioRTek Skiba said:

My second Chaos Dragon:

createcard.jpg

Oops, In once per turn: You can increase  this card level by one i wanted: once per turn:  increase  this card level by one (this is not optional effect)

A good way to make it not optional is "At the start of your standby phase: increase this card's level by one.". Also, doesn't this card start at level 10 since it is a dragon fusion?

18 hours ago, PioRTek Skiba said:

No, it dont need to be, there is f. e. Amulet dragon that is lvl 8 and it is dragon fusion monster

I mean doesn't it start at level 10 by its own effect? (I can move this to messages if this is considered necro bumping)

Archived