Poem into cards

Loleo

Welp, according to Rule 7 of the Workshop section, Necrobumping threads in this sub-forum is fine, whether you're the owner or not. So Bumperino here @Loleo let's revive this boi

I'll repeat last prompt, then:

It's not the mountain that is crumbling

It's not because of the giants that is trembling

It's not due to the gods clashing

Or meteors on the land falling

No no no, it's just me, I'm telling:

The one whose snoring brings the world to shaking

• Like 3

On 2/21/2022 at 4:02 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Welp, according to Rule 7 of the Workshop section, Necrobumping threads in this sub-forum is fine, whether you're the owner or not. So Bumperino here @Loleo let's revive this boi

I'll repeat last prompt, then:

It's not the mountain that is crumbling

It's not because of the giants that is trembling

It's not due to the gods clashing

Or meteors on the land falling

No no no, it's just me, I'm telling:

The one whose snoring brings the world to shaking

The Almighty Sleeping Giant

EARTH / Level 11 / Warrior / Effect

ATK 0 / DEF 0

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by placing 2 Level 1 monsters with different Attributes from your hand to the top of your Deck. If another card or effect is activated: You can move this card an adjecent Monster Zone. Cards in the same columm as this card cannot activate its effects. Once per turn, if a monster is in the same column as this card: You can make this card gain ATK equal to that monster +1500.

Next

Oh hey, your back...! With wounds again...

Seriously, how many of these fights and quests must you go through before you're satisfied with your power?

Can you not slow down and take a break for atleast an hour?

I know how much this means to you, and I won't take that away.

Just promise me Gearfried, to come back so I can see you after

• Like 3

Gearfried The Endless Knight (was the original iron?)

Link 2 UL UR

Warrior/Link/Effect

1+ Warrior monsters

2100 ATK

This card must attack each monster your opponent controls with different names once each. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Cannot attack directly. Once per turn, If a monster your opponent controls is destroyed by battle with this card: This card gains 500 ATK and you can draw an additional card during your next draw phase.

NEXT:

There's a leak in your thoughts

You should set up a block

think not bleak

what is the key to your broken lock?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Loleo said:

Gearfried The Endless Knight (was the original iron?)

Link 2 UL UR

Warrior/Link/Effect

1+ Warrior monsters

2100 ATK

This card must attack each monster your opponent controls with different names once each. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Cannot attack directly. Once per turn, If a monster your opponent controls is destroyed by battle with this card: This card gains 500 ATK and you can draw an additional card during your next draw phase.

NEXT:

There's a leak in your thoughts

You should set up a block

think not bleak

what is the key to your broken lock?

(Was intended to be a "Maiden of Gearfried", since I made it kinda obvious it was a woman speaking, but I'll take it i guess)

Amnesia Knight

EARTH / Level 3 / Warrior / Effect

ATK 1000 / DEF 0

This card can attack directly. When this card attacks, you can declare 1 card type (Monster/Spell/Trap); then, excavate the top card of your opponent's Deck, if it was the declared type, place at the bottom of your opponent's Deck, also, this card gains 500 ATK. Otherwise, battle damage dealt by this card is halved.

Next

Whats the catch of today lad? A 7 Colored Fish?

Don't be disappointed, you keep spearing those fish and you'll be a Great Fisherman one day...

We need men like you lad, the village would've starved without a man like your dad

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/23/2022 at 9:58 AM, Blue Arcana said:

(Was intended to be a "Maiden of Gearfried", since I made it kinda obvious it was a woman speaking, but I'll take it i guess)

Amnesia Knight

EARTH / Level 3 / Warrior / Effect

ATK 1000 / DEF 0

This card can attack directly. When this card attacks, you can declare 1 card type (Monster/Spell/Trap); then, excavate the top card of your opponent's Deck, if it was the declared type, place at the bottom of your opponent's Deck, also, this card gains 500 ATK. Otherwise, battle damage dealt by this card is halved.

Next

Whats the catch of today lad? A 7 Colored Fish?

Don't be disappointed, you keep spearing those fish and you'll be a Great Fisherman one day...

We need men like you lad, the village would've starved without a man like your dad

Son of The Legendary Fisherman

level 4

WATER

Warrior/Effect

1500/1200

Once per turn, If a "Legendary Fisherman" you control leaves the field (Quick effect): You can Special summon this from your hand or GY. If this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned: You can add a "7 colored Fish" from your deck or GY to your hand, then you can add one card that contains the word "Umi" or "Legendary Fisherman" except itself from your GY to your hand.

Next:

A Legacy continues on and on

As the World becomes mechanical it still stands

What is left of Legacy when tradition is broken?

• Like 1

On 4/23/2022 at 9:27 PM, Loleo said:

Next:

A Legacy continues on and on

As the World becomes mechanical it still stands

What is left of Legacy when tradition is broken?

World Legacy - "World Library"

DARK                                 Level 8

Machine / Effect

If your opponent Special Summons a monster (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card to a zone a Link Monster you control points to, and if you do, negate that Special Summoned monster's effect until the end of this turn. You can only use 1 of the following effects of "World Legacy - "World Library" per turn, and only once that turn.
● Special Summon 1 "World Legacy Manuscript Token" (Plant/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to either field. It cannot be used as material for a Summon until the end of the next turn.
● Target 1 "World Chalice", "Krawler", "Mekk-Knight", "Knightmare" or "Orcust" monster you control; its ATK becomes 0, but it cannot be destroyed or targeted by your opponent's card effects.

ATK 0 / DEF 3200

~~~~~~~~~~~

Next:

Days pass by, and we are still apart,

I pray this message, coming from pained heart

Trapped atop this cursed tower, reaches your soul

For I die thinking of marrying he of mind foul

Oh, my beloved, come to my side

I am lost, but you're my guide

My faithful evening star

Auto Like to the next post if you know who is this character

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

World Legacy - "World Library"

DARK                                 Level 8

Machine / Effect

If your opponent Special Summons a monster (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card to a zone a Link Monster you control points to, and if you do, negate that Special Summoned monster's effect until the end of this turn. You can only use 1 of the following effects of "World Legacy - "World Library" per turn, and only once that turn.
● Special Summon 1 "World Legacy Manuscript Token" (Plant/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to either field. It cannot be used as material for a Summon until the end of the next turn.
● Target 1 "World Chalice", "Krawler", "Mekk-Knight", "Knightmare" or "Orcust" monster you control; its ATK becomes 0, but it cannot be destroyed or targeted by your opponent's card effects.

ATK 0 / DEF 3200

~~~~~~~~~~~

Next:

Days pass by, and we are still apart,

I pray this message, coming from pained heart

Trapped atop this cursed tower, reaches your soul

For I die thinking of marrying he of mind foul

Oh, my beloved, come to my side

I am lost, but you're my guide

My faithful evening star

Auto Like to the next post if you know who is this character

(Only ones I could think of were Akiza and Carly, so ur getting a card based on both)

Fortune Lady of the Black Rose

DARK / Level 7 / Spellcaster / Fusion / Effect

2 "Rose Dragon" and/or "Fortune Lady" monsters with different Attributes.

ATK ? / DEF ?

Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can increase this card's Level by 1 (max: 12), then you can Special Summon 1 "Rose Dragon" or "Fortune Lady" monster from your hand or GY. This card ATK/DEF are equal to its Level x400. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 monster, activate 1 of the following effects:

● Destroy up to 2 cards your opponent controls, then if you tributed a Plant monster; Special Summon 1 "Black Rose Dragon" from your GY.

● Banish up to 2 cards in your opponent's GY, then if you tributed a Spellcaster monster; Special Summon 1 "Fortune Lady Every" from your GY.

Next:

Thou art my son, ye shall have prosperity if you follow me

Thou shalt learn the sword and shield but use it wisely

It will not be easy for thee, but ye will thank me

Because as thy father, it is my responsibilty

Edited by Blue Arcana
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue Arcana said:

(Only ones I could think of were Akiza and Carly, so ur getting a card based on both)

Fortune Lady of the Black Rose

DARK / Level 7 / Spellcaster / Fusion / Effect

2 "Rose Dragon" and/or "Fortune Lady" monsters with different Attributes.

ATK ? / DEF ?

Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can increase this card's Level by 1 (max: 12), then you can Special Summon 1 "Rose Dragon" or "Fortune Lady" monster from your hand or GY. This card ATK/DEF are equal to its Level x400. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 monster, activate 1 of the following effects:

● Destroy up to 2 cards your opponent controls, then if you tributed a Plant monster; Special Summon 1 "Black Rose Dragon" from your GY.

● Banish up to 2 cards in your opponent's GY, then if you tributed a Spellcaster monster; Special Summon 1 "Fortune Lady Every" from your GY.

Next:

Thou art my son, ye shall have prosperity if you follow me

Thou shalt learn the sword and shield but use it wisely

It will not be easy for thee, but ye will thank me

Because as thy father, it is my responsibilty

Not quite close lol, but you still get a Like for a good job. This poem was based on Celes Chere, a character from Final Fantasy VI. For those who are fans of the game, they know of the ever famous scene in which she plays in an opera as "Maria", a noblelady forced to marry a man of an enemy country. She sings to her beloved, Draco, who in time assaults the castle and beats his enemies, reuniting with Maria for happy ending (not that happy ending you're thinking of well maybe)

Ahem

Hieraldicus, Tutor of Heroes

LIGHT                            Level 8

Warrior / Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect. If you only control only 1 monster, and all monsters your opponent controls have more ATK than your monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to an adjacent zone from your monster. While you control this card, that monster in the adjacent zone is unaffected by your opponent's card effects, also you cannot Special Summon other monsters. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, the monster in the adjacent zone to this card gains 1000 ATK/DEF. If the ATK of the monster in the adjacent zone to this card becomes 10000 or higher, you win the Duel.

ATK 3000 / DEF 2400

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next

By surprise humanity was taken

of their immunity they were mistaken

A deadly spree was my heritage

Devastation was the name of that age

Efforts came and went until I was tamed

But I left a scar on the planet, for immortality I attained

In the books of misery of the world

• Like 3

On 4/29/2022 at 6:50 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Not quite close lol, but you still get a Like for a good job. This poem was based on Celes Chere, a character from Final Fantasy VI. For those who are fans of the game, they know of the ever famous scene in which she plays in an opera as "Maria", a noblelady forced to marry a man of an enemy country. She sings to her beloved, Draco, who in time assaults the castle and beats his enemies, reuniting with Maria for happy ending (not that happy ending you're thinking of well maybe)

Ahem

Hieraldicus, Tutor of Heroes

LIGHT                            Level 8

Warrior / Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect. If you only control only 1 monster, and all monsters your opponent controls have more ATK than your monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to an adjacent zone from your monster. While you control this card, that monster in the adjacent zone is unaffected by your opponent's card effects, also you cannot Special Summon other monsters. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, the monster in the adjacent zone to this card gains 1000 ATK/DEF. If the ATK of the monster in the adjacent zone to this card becomes 10000 or higher, you win the Duel.

ATK 3000 / DEF 2400

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next

By surprise humanity was taken

of their immunity they were mistaken

A deadly spree was my heritage

Devastation was the name of that age

Efforts came and went until I was tamed

But I left a scar on the planet, for immortality I attained

In the books of misery of the world

Vendetta, the Black Death

DARK / Level 11 / Wyrm / Xyz / Effect

Materials: 2 Level 11 DARK monsters

ATK 3500 / DEF 0

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 Rank 9 or higher Dragon Xyz monster that inflicted battle damage to your opponent this turn (Transfer its materials to this card). If this card is Special Summoned: Place Plague Counters on all other monsters on the field. Monsters with Plague Counters have their ATK/DEF halved, also their effects are negated. If this card leaves the field: Pay half your LP, then if your LP are 2000 or less; Immediately after this effect resolves, Special Summon this card, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters with Plague Counters x500.

Next:

For Generations, this Sword and Staff were passed down

One of Courageous Warriors, one of Wise Spellcasters

We have fought alongside each other closer than brothers or sisters

You're next Young man and woman, by the crest upon your weapons, may your Ancestors guide your Adventure

Edited by Blue Arcana
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/29/2022 at 8:55 PM, Blue Arcana said:

Vendetta, the Black Death

DARK / Level 11 / Wyrm / Xyz / Effect

Materials: 2 Level 11 DARK monsters

ATK 3500 / DEF 0

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 Rank 9 or higher Dragon Xyz monster that inflicted battle damage to your opponent this turn (Transfer its materials to this card). If this card is Special Summoned: Place Plague Counters on all other monsters on the field. Monsters with Plague Counters have their ATK/DEF halved, also their effects are negated. If this card leaves the field: Pay half your LP, then if your LP are 2000 or less; Immediately after this effect resolves, Special Summon this card, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters with Plague Counters x500.

Next:

For Generations, this Sword and Staff were passed down

One of Courageous Warriors, one of Wise Spellcasters

We have fought alongside each other closer than brothers or sisters

Your next Young man and woman, by the crest upon your weapons, may your Ancestors guide your Adventure

Field spell

armory of the fallen
if a spellcaster you control is sent to the graveyard while equipped with an equip spell put a wisdom counter on that card, and if a warrior you control is sent to the graveyard while equipped with an equip spell put a courage counter on that card. When you summon a warrior you can target one card with a courage counter and equip it to the warrior. If a spell caster is summoned you can equip one card with a wisdom counter to it. You can only activate this effect twice per turn.

next suggestion

Lungs blackened by the coal filled air

As the deep and dark start to stare

anything down here should die 

and yet I still feel that cold dark eye

• Shiba Inu 1

36 minutes ago, hello Broadway said:

Field spell

armory of the fallen
if a spellcaster you control is sent to the graveyard while equipped with an equip spell put a wisdom counter on that card, and if a warrior you control is sent to the graveyard while equipped with an equip spell put a courage counter on that card. When you summon a warrior you can target one card with a courage counter and equip it to the warrior. If a spell caster is summoned you can equip one card with a wisdom counter to it. You can only activate this effect twice per turn.

next suggestion

Lungs blackened by the coal filled air

As the deep and dark start to stare

anything down here should die 

and yet I still feel that cold dark eye

Ah someone finally returns to this old thread! An "Armory of the Fallen" is quite fitting.

I like the way this card is written in terms of lore, I just find it funny that the effect can be simplified to "If an equip spell equipped to a warrior or spellcaster would be sent to the GY: you can set it instead." (Maybe add the clause because that equipped monster left the field)

I appreciate the attention this has received again.

Now on to the main event: your addition.

Eye of the Coal Abyss

Level 10

EARTH

Machine/Effect

0/0

During your end phase if you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card. Unaffected by other card effects and can't be targeted for an attack while you control another Level/Rank 10 EARTH Machine. During each Standby Phase (Quick Effect) if your opponent controls a monster: Your opponent must tribute a monster, and if they do, you can Special Summon a Level 10 EARTH Machine from your hand.

Next:

The crimson iris, the flame of the sky

center of the spin is the burning eye

as the world spins the cinders erupt

comrades connected can't conceal concern

1 hour ago, Loleo said:

Next:

The crimson iris, the flame of the sky

center of the spin is the burning eye

as the world spins the cinders erupt

comrades connected can't conceal concern

Me only just remembering this thread existing

Tornado of Crimson Flames

Continuous Trap

Each time a Level/Rank 5 or higher monster(s) is Special Summoned: Place 1 Crimson Counter on this card (max: 3). You can remove 3 Crimson Counters from this card; apply the following effects in sequence.

● Target 1 monster on the field; both players take damage equal to that monster's Level/Rank x200.

● Target 1 card in each GY; banish it.

● Destroy 1 monster each player controls.

Next:

I see not just flesh, faces and eyes

Ignorant Mortals as yourself are spared the Lies

This is but my Final Warning, but if all Knowledge is what you seek Traveller, I will give you my eyes.

• Thanks 1

On 8/1/2022 at 3:08 AM, Blue Arcana said:

Next:

I see not just flesh, faces and eyes

Ignorant Mortals as yourself are spared the Lies

This is but my Final Warning, but if all Knowledge is what you seek Traveller, I will give you my eyes.

Truth Seer

Level 8

WATER

Wyrm/Effect

2800/2000

You can reveal this card from your hand, discard a spell and declare 1 card; Your opponent must reveal their hand and if the declared card is in their hand and not their field or GY, they must discard 1 card with that name, then Special Summon this card. During each Standby Phase (Quick Effect): Discard a card or destroy this card; Your opponent must send the top card of their deck to the GY, neither player can summon or activate the effects of cards with the name of the sent card until the end of the turn.

Next:

What shall I say

It is mean asking for something I not know

You see a ray of light down low

You shall pay for the forbidden show.

• 3 months later...
On 8/8/2022 at 8:16 PM, Loleo said:

What shall I say

It is mean asking for something I not know

You see a ray of light down low

You shall pay for the forbidden show.

Grand Seer's Crystal Ball

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can look at cards from the top of your Deck up to the number of monsters you control, then place then on the top or bottom of your Deck in any order, and if you do, take 300 damage for each monster you control that is not LIGHT. If this card leaves the field by your opponent's card effect: You can look at cards from the top of your opponent's Deck and banish from those cards a number of cards up to the number of LIGHT monsters you control.

Next:

The rumbles of avarice has waken me from slumber
Their love for riches, their great annoying number,
The machinery that drilled in my ears
Shall bring upon them plenty of fears and tears
For I in the darkness I was perpetually sealed
And now they shall see my power unleashed

• Shiba Inu 1

23 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

The rumbles of avarice has waken me from slumber
Their love for riches, their great annoying number,
The machinery that drilled in my ears
Shall bring upon them plenty of fears and tears
For I in the darkness I was perpetually sealed
And now they shall see my power unleashed

Gears of avarice

Level 10

EARTH

Machine/Effect

2800/3200

Must be Special Summoned from your hand or GY by shuffling EARTH machine monsters from your GY into your deck whose levels equal exactly 50. If this card is summoned: You can add "Pot of Avarice" from your deck to your hand; send the top 6 cards of your deck to the GY, then Special Summon up to 2 level 10 EARTH machine monsters from your GY ignoring their summoning conditions. If this card is targeted by an "of Avarice" card: draw 1 card.

Next:

Tick Tok Tik Toc

This box sounds of clock

a surprise when it comes

but when will it go?

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

Oh man! I actually did not expected this thread. How the hell did I miss it?! Did you made it in inspiration of my written card on Rayfield Lumina's thread, the one that I made with a poem in the text box? Or was it something else? Either way, I'm participating in it.

53 minutes ago, Loleo said:

Tick Tok Tik Toc

This box sounds of clock

a surprise when it comes

but when will it go?

"Time Capsule"

Normal Spell

Effect:

Pay 1000 LP, then banish up to 3 cards from your Deck face-down. This effect will remain active for 3 or less of your turns based on the number of cards banished by this effect. During the Standy Phase of your final turn after this card's activation, add the banished cards to your hand.

(Sorry if I didn't understood the poem properly, and for any grammar error in the effect text)

Thy next card is:

A sweet innocent angel, fallen from grace,

betrayed by his brothers and all his race.

Thy sins were non but mere assumptions,

for thy heart was vulnerable to corruption.

Now all alone, with no strength at all,

yet he has a power, dangerous and small.

If by darkness his soul shall be consumed,

a terrifying being shall appear all loomed.

• Shiba Inu 1

20 hours ago, JairoLeyn100 said:

Oh man! I actually did not expected this thread. How the hell did I miss it?! Did you made it in inspiration of my written card on Rayfield Lumina's thread, the one that I made with a poem in the text box? Or was it something else? Either way, I'm participating in it.

Loleo created this thread over a year ago xD. I must confess, this is easily one of my top 10 threads in the entire site, though it's not the easiest of games when the prompt is too cryptic. We have had trouble keeping it afloat, so I'm glad to see a new enthusiast participant.

20 hours ago, JairoLeyn100 said:

A sweet innocent angel, fallen from grace,

betrayed by his brothers and all his race.

Thy sins were non but mere assumptions,

for thy heart was vulnerable to corruption.

Now all alone, with no strength at all,

yet he has a power, dangerous and small.

If by darkness his soul shall be consumed,

a terrifying being shall appear all loomed.

Verroden, of the Tainted Soul

Level 1                               LIGHT

Spellcaster / Effect

Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by paying 3000 LP in face-up Defense Position. Cannot change Battle Position, except by its own effect. Unaffected by other card effects. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Cannot be Tributed or used as material. You can make this card the attack target of monsters you control, but battle damage from battles involving this card is inflicted to your opponent, halved. Your opponent cannot lose the Duel by this effect. If this card is involved in 5 or more battles with monsters you control, this card's ATK becomes 5000, it's Atribute becomes DARK, also change this card to Attack Position and it must attack. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent while in Attack Position, you lose the Duel.

ATK 0 / DEF 2000

21 hours ago, JairoLeyn100 said:

Sorry if I didn't understood the poem properly

That probably happens most of the time lol, each mind is a world, and even if the prompt were rather clear for one person, another can take it in a completely different direction, and THAT's cool. Btw, yours is one of the prettiest prompts so far.

NEXT:

She is but a fair painter,
Admired as she sits upon the amer.

Her decadent car is just a dress,
It needs no gas, it runs on distress.

She's not alone, she brings atone,
a pet swan, a song of black tone.

The swan likes to chase a star,
aristocrat one, that looks ever so far.

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

Ray. I'm having a hard time uderstanding most of this. First of all, 'amer'? What the heck is that? I'm not english so I had to look it up, but nothing appers. Then "Her decadent car is just a dress,". --------> What? Huh?

I want to continue this thread, but unless I understand well your poem or someone else comes up with a card for it... I don't know

On 11/24/2022 at 6:02 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Loleo created this thread over a year ago xD. I must confess, this is easily one of my top 10 threads in the entire site, though it's not the easiest of games when the prompt is too cryptic. We have had trouble keeping it afloat, so I'm glad to see a new enthusiast participant.

Verroden, of the Tainted Soul

Level 1                               LIGHT

Spellcaster / Effect

Must be Special Summoned from your hand in face-up Defense Position by paying 3000 LP. Cannot change Battle Position, except by its own effect. Unaffected by other card effects. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Cannot be Tributed or used as material. You can make this card the attack target of monsters you control, but battle damage from battles involving this card is inflicted to your opponent, halved. Your opponent cannot lose the Duel by this effect (How do you prevent the opponent from losing by this effect their LP would hit 0 do they instead have 1 LP?). If this card is involved in 5 or more battles with monsters you control, this card's ATK becomes 5000, it's Atribute becomes DARK, also change this card to Attack Position and it must attack. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent while in Attack Position, you lose the Duel.

ATK 0 / DEF 2000

That probably happens most of the time lol, each mind is a world, and even if the prompt were rather clear for one person, another can take it in a completely different direction, and THAT's cool. Btw, yours is one of the prettiest prompts so far.

NEXT:

She is but a fair painter,
Admired as she sits upon the amer.

Her decadent car is just a dress,
It needs no gas, it runs on distress.

She's not alone, she brings atone,
a pet swan, a song of black tone.

The swan likes to chase a star,
aristocrat one, that looks ever so far.

Like Jairo I also do not know what an amer is.

Sitting atop a convertible that's actually a dress. This Darklord paints fancy swans fueled by the distress of foes.

Distress Fueled Artist

Level 8

DARK

Fiend/Effect

1000/2800

During either player's battle phase (Quick Effect): You can discard this card and another "Darklord" monster; set a "Darklord" trap from your deck to your hand and gain 4000 LP (Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect). Once per turn, If you pay LP: you can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY. If this card was summoned from you hand and your LP is less than or equal to your opponent's: You can pay 1000 LP; Special Summon 1 "Royal Ink Darklord Swan" token (Level 7 DARK Beast 0/0) with the effect "This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the difference between both player's LP. If your LP becomes higher than your opponent's LP: Destroy this card."

Next:

Flying in Flickering (f)lights

Confusion overcomes fights

Empowered by disorder

Sniping enemies to the final corridor

• Like 2

22 hours ago, JairoLeyn100 said:

Ray. I'm having a hard time uderstanding most of this. First of all, 'amer'? What the heck is that? I'm not english so I had to look it up, but nothing appers. Then "Her decadent car is just a dress,". --------> What? Huh?

I want to continue this thread, but unless I understand well your poem or someone else comes up with a card for it... I don't know

lol, I really went overboard with the difficulty on this one, huh? xD

Amer is an Hindu/Arabic name which means "one who has a rich and prosperous life".

However, it's all a facade. The line you're quoting "Her decadent car is just a dress,"  Is a way to say, "the riches she displays are nothing but a farce"

So, Loleo made a cool interpretation (though I must confess I'm disappointed neither of you reacted to that delicious poem or the card I made which ngl I loved how it turned out lmao). I think I've mentioned this and I'll repeat it: it'll be very hard for a participant to fully understand and interpret a prompt in perfection. I suggest that... how to say it?... You needn't concern too much over if you hit the jackpot or not. Of course it's fine to try to get what the previous participant wants, but it's no good if you're afraid of not getting it exactly right to the point you don't post. At least that's my take n.n

For the record, English is not my native language either xD

Edited by Rayfield Lumina
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

lol, I really went overboard with the difficulty on this one, huh? xD

Amer is an Hindu/Arabic name which means "one who has a rich and prosperous life".

However, it's all a facade. The line you're quoting "Her decadent car is just a dress,"  Is a way to say, "the riches she displays are nothing but a farce"

So, Loleo made a cool interpretation (though I must confess I'm disappointed neither of you reacted to that delicious poem or the card I made which ngl I loved how it turned out lmao). I think I've mentioned this and I'll repeat it: it'll be very hard for a participant to fully understand and interpret a prompt in perfection. I suggest that... how to say it?... You needn't concern too much over if you hit the jackpot or not. Of course it's fine to try to get what the previous participant wants, but it's no good if you're afraid of not getting it exactly right to the point you don't post. At least that's my take n.n

For the record, English is not my native language either xD

Ah ok. Don't get me wrong though, I like that poem of yours. It was very beautiful.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Loleo said:

Sitting atop a convertible that's actually a dress. This Darklord paints fancy swans fueled by the distress of foes.

Distress Fueled Artist

Level 8

DARK

Fiend/Effect

1000/2800

During either player's battle phase (Quick Effect): You can discard this card and another "Darklord" monster; set a "Darklord" trap from your deck to your hand and gain 4000 LP (Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect). Once per turn, If you pay LP: you can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY. If this card was summoned from you hand and your LP is less than or equal to your opponent's: You can pay 1000 LP; Special Summon 1 "Royal Ink Darklord Swan" token (Level 7 DARK Beast 0/0) with the effect "This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the difference between both player's LP. If your LP becomes higher than your opponent's LP: Destroy this card."

Next:

Flying in Flickering (f)lights

Confusion overcomes fights

Empowered by disorder

Sniping enemies to the final corridor

Ima go with DARKWING Maiden

level 7 type:Fariy\effect attribute:dark

2600\1800

when your opponent controls two or more monsters and you control 1 dark monster special summon this card from your hand. when this card is special summoned sucesssfully you can destroy one card your opponent controls.wall you control this face up card 1 dark monster you control (exempt this card) cannot be destroyed in battle. when this card is destroyed you can summon 1 level 4 or lower dark monster from your graveyard.

well, here goes nothing:

a machine with arms of steel, are heart of gold, looks for treasure's untold, and although he's past his prime he still has got lots of time.

Im trying to tell about a specific card, I don't know if i did a good job telling which though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beau the shooting star said:

Ima go with DARKWING Maiden

level 7 type:Fariy\effect attribute:dark

2600\1800

when your opponent controls two or more monsters and you control 1 dark monster special summon this card from your hand. when this card is special summoned sucesssfully you can destroy one card your opponent controls.wall you control this face up card 1 dark monster you control (exempt this card) cannot be destroyed in battle. when this card is destroyed you can summon 1 level 4 or lower dark monster from your graveyard.

well, here goes nothing:

a machine with arms of steel, are heart of gold, looks for treasure's untold, and although he's past his prime he still has got lots of time.

Im trying to tell about a specific card, I don't know if i did a good job telling which though

OOps i forgot we had to make the card ourselves, i hope thats okay!

5 hours ago, Beau the shooting star said:

I don't know which card you're talking about, but the description fits most of Springans archetype.

Springans Bearhug (This Booty seeker wears his golden hearts on his steely fists the only thing he cares more about than treasure, is the rest of his family)

Rank 8

FIRE

Machine/Xyz/Effect

0/3200

If this card is Special Summoned from the extra deck: you can attach a card from your opponent's GY as material to any number of "Springans" Xyz monsters you control. If a "Springans" Xyz monster is banished: You can Special Summon a non-Xyz "Springans" monster from your GY. You can detach 3 materials from this card: Special Summon a banished level or rank 8 FIRE monster, double its original ATK, and it is unaffected by other card effects except its own for the rest of the turn.

Next:

try tri and tribe again

I be 1 of 3

am on all 4s?

do I hold or sword?

or do my wings fly me high?

Edited by Loleo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Loleo said:

Next:

try tri and tribe again

I be 1 of 3

am on all 4s?

do I hold or sword?

or do my wings fly me high?

Ok, that's a very tough one. It's hard to interpret most of the verses, but I'll give it a try amyway.

"Tri-Brigade Gryphonz the Armored Battle Stead"

Link-4: L, D, R, U - WIND

Winged Beast/Link/Effect

ATK/2800

Monster Effect:

3+ Beast, Beast Warrior, and/or Winged Beast monsters

If this card is Link Summoned: You can send any number of your banished Beast, Beast Warrior, and/or Winged Beast monsters to your GY, and if you do, destroy that same number of cards on the field. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can banish 4 "Tri-Brigade" monsters in your GY; Special Summon this card. All Beast, Beast Warrior, and/or Winged Beast monsters you control that this card points to gain 800 ATK, and cannot be targeted by card effects. If this card you control would be destroy by battle or by card effects: You can destroy 1 monster this card points to instead.

Thy next card is:

The end is nye,

the forces of chaos stand by.

Demons, angels, mortals alike,

fighting for survival in these times,

their doom they foolishly deny,

ignoring the arrival from the skys.

And so, God's right hand broke the seal,

and from it, 'they' were release.

Death comes to reclaim thy souls;

crys for the hunger the famine stole;

their conquest is mighty and impenetrable;