their conquest is mighty and impenetrable;

beware!! For war is inevitable.

There is nowhere to run and hide anymore,

for the apocalypse shall wait no more,

so gallop across the realm's floor!!

For the riders shall always be four!!!

Final Hours, Final breaths

Continuous Spell

The first time this card would leave the field by your opponent's card effect each turn, it doesn't leave the field. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Horsemen of Apocalypse Token" (Fairy/DARK/Level 8/ATK 2666/DEF 2666). It cannot attack or be used as material or Tribute. If a "Horsemen of Apocalypse Token" leaves the field, you cannot use the zone it was Special Summoned to for the rest of the Duel. If this card leaves the field: Destroy all "Horsemen of Apocalypse Tokens" you control. If you control 4 "Horsemen of Apocalypse Tokens", you win the Duel. You can only control 1 "Final Hours, Final Breaths".

Ah well, probably too OP'ed card, but works for the game xD. A horsemen get screwed twice, though, and you cannot pull the wincon at all, plus you lose extremely valuable zones.

Next:

Grandiose festa it is finally time for,

The little feet hurry to castle d'or.

The witch in the broom, smug and bold,

The naughty princess, not to be scold.

In big turmoil the animals form a row,

while busy servants prepare for the show. 

Fanfares now, the  guest has come!

The fantastic desert, proud and handsome!

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

34 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Final Hours, Final breaths

Continuous Spell

The first time this card would leave the field by your opponent's card effect each turn, it doesn't leave the field. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Horsemen of Apocalypse Token" (Fairy/DARK/Level 8/ATK 2666/DEF 2666). It cannot attack or be used as material or Tribute. If a "Horsemen of Apocalypse Token" leaves the field, you cannot use the zone it was Special Summoned to for the rest of the Duel. If this card leaves the field: Destroy all "Horsemen of Apocalypse Tokens" you control. If you control 4 "Horsemen of Apocalypse Tokens", you win the Duel. You can only control 1 "Final Hours, Final Breaths".

Ah well, probably too OP'ed card, but works for the game xD. A horsemen get screwed twice, though, and you cannot pull the wincon at all, plus you lose extremely valuable zones.

Hohohohoho! I like it!! I nice wincon card. Beautiful!

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Next:

Grandiose festa it is finally time for,

The little feet hurry to castle d'or.

The witch in the broom, smug and bold,

The naughty princess, not to be scold.

In big turmoil the animals form a row,

while busy servants prepare for the show. 

Fanfares now, the  guest has come!

The fantastic desert, proud and handsome!

(Back at the Castle the Witch gets ready for a big party! She disguises herself as the princess while making the prepartions jussst right ^-^)

Madolche Which Brew

Level 5

LIGHT

Spellcaster/Effect

2200/1000

This card is treated as "Madolche Puddingcess" while on the field or attached to a monster as Xyz material. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can draw the top card of your opponent's deck. If a card is destroyed while this card is in the GY: You can target up to 3 "Madolche" cards in your GY; Shuffle those targets into the deck. You can only activate one effect of "Madolche Which Brew" per turn, and only once that turn.

Next:

Rejoice in the end that is a new beginning

Protect what you have and acquire more

Voices shall be heard ringing

Thoughts are loud and clear

• 2 months later...

Symphoney starman

Level:1  100\100

Attribute:light   Type:Fariy

once per turn When a card you control is attacked you can add a Symphony counter to this card. when this card reaches 4 Counters it is destroyed, and you may add one monster in your Graveyard to your hand.

POEM:

When Death itself becomes a blur,

and The painter of Death Starts to curl,

Go to where death begins,

Go to where life ends, And find life where no one's been.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 10:27 AM, B. The Shooting Star said:

No wait scratch that poem I have a Better one:

You'll Never sit apon the throne:

or walk these palace walls

I'll Take your place

And Steal your life

My Body Kin to yours.

Archfiend Emperor, Lord of Twisted Horror

DARK / Level 8 / Fiend / Effect

ATK 3000 / DEF 3000

You can Tribute 1 Fiend monster; Special Summon this card from your hand, but for the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck, except Fiend monsters. Once per turn, you can banish 1 Fiend monster from your GY, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of it, but its effects are negated, also send it to the GY during the End Phase.

Next:

The day of the Great Dragon War draws near day by day

Untold destruction and desolation await those who don't ear

Many brave souls have already fallen in the battlefield

Yet through it all, one of them remains, a Paladin chosen by the Divine Dragon Lord himself... Felgrand!!

• Like 1

Divine Paladin of Felgrand Dragon

Fusion   

Paladin of Felgrand+Divine Dragon lord Felgrand

Level:9   Attribute:light

Dragon\Warrior      Atk:3200   Def:3100

Cannot be Special summoned From the Graveyard.Once per Turn, You can Banish one Dragon type monster in your graveyard, You can Send one monster on the field with an equal level To the graveyard. if you do, This card gains 100 Def and atk points for its level or rank.You can Equip one dragon Type level 8 or 7 monster to this card, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects anymore.

Poem:

Having Fun in the sun

No one knows whats just begin

His forces are arisin,

Hell make you kneel and bend

for the great beast Lord.. VEN

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 8:23 AM, B. The Shooting Star said:

Poem:

Having Fun in the sun

No one knows whats just begin

His forces are arisin,

Hell make you kneel and bend

for the great beast Lord.. VEN

Venn, the Supreme Sun God

FIRE / Level 10 / Pyro / Effect

ATK 3500 / DEF 200

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing any number of FIRE monsters from your hand or field. This card can make additional attacks each Battle Phase, up to the number of monsters Tributed for its Summon. During the End Phase: Inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each FIRE monster in the GYs. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card: You can target 1 other FIRE monster with 200 DEF in your GY; Special Summon it.

Next:

The serenity of the night

Its sky and winds that protect all life

She does her all for her children, great and small

She is the beloved Goddess of all

• Like 1

Magic master of Eden

Earth\level:1\Plant-spellcaster

?\?

When This card is on the Field all earth, and light attribute monsters cannot be destroyed in battle.(execpt this card). Once this card is summoned, You can add one "Eden" monster from your graveyard to your hand. For each "Plant" Type on the Field this card gains 500 attack and defence points. when one of your "plant" type monsters is destroyed in battle, You can banish this card from the graveyard, and you gain the damage you would've taken as life points.

Poem:

The eyeless lord across the land

watches over live at hand

a veiwer, a watcher, a enjoyer if you will.

he will only NEVER interfere.

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2023 at 8:25 PM, Chu The Shooting star said:

Poem:

The eyeless lord of the land

watches over life at hand

a viewer, a watcher, an enjoyer if you will.

he will only NEVER interfere.

Eyeless Observer

EARTH

Level 3

Psychic/Effect

You may force an opponent to reveal how many of each card type is in their hand (monster, spell, trap). While you control this card and your opponent has 2 or fewer card types in hand: Your opponent cannot target field spells you control with card effects.

Next:

Words untold is knowledge well kept

wisdom drives power

without it I'm inept

where I'm found is a place of flowers

world of flora in which I slept

Name: Floral Sage.

Card-Type: Monster.

Attribute: EARTH.

Types: Plant / Effect.

Level: 4.

ATK/DEF: 1500 / 1200.

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. If you control no other monsters, you can activate this effect twice per turn. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell/Trap Card; draw 1 card. If this card is removed from the field, any Spell/Trap Cards that were added to your hand by this card's effect are sent to the GY.

A phantom chair of opulent air,

A seat of kings, yet none aware,

A specter's game of make-believe,

A throne that none but ghosts perceive.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Terms of Service said:

A phantom chair of opulent air,

A seat of kings, yet none aware,

A specter's game of make-believe,

A throne that none but ghosts perceive.

Illusionary Throne

Field Spell

Can only be activated if you control an illusionist monster. Your opponent can only target Illusionist monsters you control with attacks and card effects. Monsters your opponent controls must attack if able. If the monster your opponent controls with the highest attack is destroyed: they must discard a card, pay 2000 LP, or lose the game. If you control no Illusionist monsters: Destroy this card.

Next:

A thing from space

with a terrible face

writhed and wiggled

boiled and jiggled

eternally trapped at home base 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loleo said:

Illusionary Throne

Field Spell

Can only be activated if you control an illusionist monster. Your opponent can only target Illusionist monsters you control with attacks and card effects. Monsters your opponent controls must attack if able. If the monster your opponent controls with the highest attack is destroyed: they must discard a card, pay 2000 LP, or lose the game. If you control no Illusionist monsters: Destroy this card.

Next:

A thing from space

with a terrible face

writhed and wiggled

boiled and jiggled

eternally trapped at home base 

For this one I decided to go the theme of Disaster Zamasu, because who doesn't like seeing some guy literally everywhere? When you say an ugly face, I imagine you are talking about the effect text, which is also ludicrous

Toon Relinquished Number Epilogue

Rank 3/Water

Fairy/Toon/XYZ/Effect

3 Level 3 Monsters

(This Monster counts as a "Number" Monster)
This card cannot be Xyz Summoned unless it is also Special Summoned by the effect of Toon World. You must pay 500 LP to declare an attack with this monster. Can attack your opponent directly, unless they control a Toon monster, in which case this card must target a Toon monster for its attacks. Any effect or result of battle that would resolve as sending this Monster to the GY instead resolves with a replacement effect such that the owner of a face-up 'Relinquished' Monster on the field may search their deck for a card with an Attribute of a Material attached to said 'Relinquished' Monster the following of their Draw Phases and if found, add that to their hand; then shuffle that deck. If a LIGHT, DARK, WATER, and FIRE-Attribute Xyz Material(s) can be found as Xyz Material for this Monster, and none of those materials are of the Original Xyz Material used to Xyz Summon this monster, reduce your LP to one-eighth that which the Duel started you off with and when it is, you Win the Duel. If 'Toon World' is no longer on the Field while this is face-up on the Field, banish this Monster to this Monster's owner's opponent's side of the Field (Whoever has their turn after the owner's team does in turn rotation).

ATK: 1 DEF: 1000

Next:

Gave me a poem

Then another

Rewrote the rules

Called me a pointer

Asked Lady Luck

Gave me a sticker

Many timelines in my palm

Now who is the author (or owner. Pick)!?

Edited by HQCardmaker
Forgot to add ATK/DEF
  • Like 1

Poem of time

Continous spell

This card cannot be set\activated unless you control the spells "Cycle of time's authors" and "Rewriting the final act"  Once per turn by discarding one monster you can summon a monster from your deck with the same attribute, and type of the card. Once per Turn by lowering the Attack points\defence points of a monster you control to 0 you can add " the first and last poem" to your hand and activate it. each turn you take 300 points of damage.

(This card coexists with other cards that are imaginary)

POEM:

phoenix flame, light of shame,

Take the blame, has no name, 

Now you must take aim,

play this silly game, Proclaimed fame

In my Brain has much pain,

all things are maimed,

Frame to gain,

For all for one and one for all, we Make the rhymes and take the fall,

We create the letters, inside your mind,

But all we get is Broken rhymes, 

we Turn the gears of thought, but as we guess it was all for naought,

Now we lie dead  to haunt, here's our riddle to and through

You think you make the ryhmes but we make you.

THAT WAS A MOUTHFULL

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 5/9/2023 at 3:45 AM, Chu The Shooting star said:

THAT WAS A

Unfaithful Greedy Burning Phoenix of Death Row [FIRE]

Lv 3/Winged-Beast/Spirit/Effect

ATK/1000  DEF/600

Cannot be Special Summoned. This card gains 300 ATK for each FIRE monsters on the field and/or in your GY. All LIGHT monsters on the field lose 1000 ATK and DEF. If this card send to the GY, you take 2000 LP. During the end phase after this card was summon this turn, return this card to the hand.

Next Poem:

Death is just the beginning

The beginning of eternity

To get glory, or to get torment

May luck always be with us

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Death's Dice

Level 1

DARK

Fiend/Effect

If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You may Target a monster in either player's GY and pay 2000 LP; Special Summon it. Once per turn during each Standby Phase, if this card is in your GY: Roll a six sided Die; If the result is even, gain life equal to the number rolled x 200. Otherwise, lose life equal to the number rolled x 200.

Poem:

A fleeting return is better than none

I run I fly I'm beating the burn

I won't leave if you don't have a next turn.

• Like 1

Null Cat [DARK]

LV 2/Beast/Effect

(500/900)

Cannot be used for an Fusion, Xyz, Synchro or Link material, also cannot be tributed. The controlled of this card gains this effect: Each time monster is Summon(s); take 900 LP. During the End Phase give control of this card to your opponent.

Next:

Im so bright

Dark is my friend

No one can beat me if Dark on my side

If my Dark leave me, i will anger